Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Is 100 MBps Enough for SeedBox?

winni

• 2 weeks later...

If that's upload, that's pretty good!

If your seedbox is up 100% of the time, even on a slower connection, I think a lot of private trackers would be more than happy.

• 2 weeks later...

on my personal opinion, depends on what provider you are, some providers (new ones) 100Mbit is good for beginners but the speeds are not stable.

If you are planing get an 100Mbit seedbox you need to chose a good location and provider for it, Netherlands seems the best place for it.

80% of unmetered plans are a joke, speeds are not so aggressive as other providers. For heavy seedbox users i recoment stay away for unmetered seedboxes.

for casual users 100Mbit unmetered or non unmetered is more than enough :)

• 1 month later...

That's plenty of upload speed for most users I would think.  Unless you know a lot about the provider I would recommend staying away from unmetered plans.  There are a few good companies out there but for the most part the ones I've found that give you consistent speeds will cap you at say 2 TB for $15 a month.  Just something to think about.

• 1 month later...

100Mbps is enough to start. But as soon as you want more and more ratio, you will end up looking for 1Gbps seedboxes. Their real speed isn't 1Gbps, but you could easily see 500-600Mbps up and down.

• 8 years later...

this brings one good question tho    are there seedboxs out there that are advertising more than 100mbps but less than 1000mbps ?   like say 300mbps down and up for example ? 

dont think i have seen any ...