These terms of service describe the terms and conditions under which you may use the Invite Scene website. These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between Invite Scene and you. Invite Scene may revise this agreement at any time by updating this agreement on the site. You agree that your continued use of the site after such modifications constitutes your acceptance of the revisions to the agreement. By accessing the site you acknowledge that you have read and understood this agreement. This agreement was last revised on July 9th, 2015.
Section 1.1: Copyrights
Even though not required, Invite Scene has taken a step to allow copyright holders to request their content to be removed off the site. Please fill out the following form and send it to the email below.
Use our contact form: Contact Us (Please allow 24-72 hours for responses)
Section 1.2: Privacy
Your privacy is important to us. To better protect your privacy we provide this notice explaining our online information practices and the choices you can make about the way your information is collected and used. To make this notice easy to find, we make it available from every page where personally identifiable information may be requested.
The information we collect:
This notice applies to all information collected or submitted on the Invite Scene website. On some pages, you can order products, make requests, and register to receive materials. The types of personal information collected at these pages are:
- A Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of the material that you claim is infringing and information sufficient to establish where it is located on the website, which information should include the complete URL associated with each file, image or video.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
The way we use information:
We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary when the law requires us to comply.
We use email addresses to answer the emails we receive, to verify upon registration, to send opt-in only contacts such as thread subscriptions and pm notifications. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
We use non-identifying and aggregate information to better design our website and to share with advertisers. For example, we may tell an advertiser that X number of individuals visited a certain area on our website, or that Y number of men and Z number of women filled out our registration form, but we would not disclose anything that could be used to identify those individuals.
Section 1.3: Children's Privacy
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our website from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13. Upon registration all children under 13 are denied.
Section 1.4: Disclaimers
1. This website is provided "as is" without any representations or warranties, express or implied. The owner, and administrators of this site makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
2. The owner and administrators of this site will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contact, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
to the extent that the website is available;
for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if the owner of this site has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
3. Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty implied by law that it would be unlawful to exclude or limit; and nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit the owners liability in respect of any:
death or personal injury caused by the owner of this site's negligence;
fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of the owner of this site; or
matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for the owner of this site to exclude or limit, or to attempt or purport to exclude or limit, its liability.
4. By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable. If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
5. The owners, and administrators take no responsibility or liability for anything that happens as a result of spreading or downloading anything on this page or anything contained in subsequent pages.
6. Information from this server resides on a computer system funded by this site. The use of this system may be, and is, monitored for computer security purposes. Any unauthorized access to this system is prohibited and is subject to criminal and civil penalties under Federal Laws including but not limited to Public Laws 83-703 and 99-474.
7. You enter this server at your own risk, if this Internet information server causes damage to you or your computer it can not be held responsible for your damage. No patches or files regarding the information on this information server are hosted on this server there for Software is not and cant be held responsible for it. You are not forced to enter.
8. Articles you read are considered as 'educational purposes' only, and the owners and administrators cannot be liable for what a person decides to do with this knowledge.
Section 1.5: Monetary
There is no profit made from running the Invite Scene web server. Any money received is considered a 'donation' and is recycled back into paying server bills, and other fees the site needs to operate.
Section 1.6: Content on the site
While using the site, you will have access to content posted by our users, including links to websites that are not affiliated with Invite Scene. In addition to posts made by other users, you may also post text, links, and other content to the site (collectively, "posts"). By posting content you understand that you are making that content publicly available.
By Using this website you agree to all of the following terms. They are subject to change at anytime. If you have any questions regarding the site please send inquiries to email@example.com.
If you do not agree to any of the terms please leave the site by Clicking Here.