Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Invite Scene Welcomes Every Users With Lots of Apologies

Inviter

• Sysop

Hello,

As many of you noticed, we was down for last two days, and right now we up again but with no data at all.

First of all let me apologies for downtime, and the next bad news is that we lost all of our data including 28000 members, 130000 posts and 28500 topics.

And as a Root Admin, its my duty to inform you what happened and how happened!! 

Well, here is thing, we use to keep our data, in virtual private server hosted by leaseweb.com . Two days ago they got some usual problem and our website having problem with driver error and Dimitry and me normally informed them about the issue and we got reply from them that boot error and they need to reinstall the VPS. So we asked them for a backup but they were unable to provide backup.

We mailed them couple of time regarding this issue, but they didn't provide any help. It was an accident and as well our mistake we should go for more reliable hosting.

As a Admin, i feel sorry about that, then i realized, you are most important part of this website.

Right we need to start from scratch, and without you we can't do that.

So, please feel free to come back to .:: Invite Scene ::. , and i promise i will show you the better .::IS::. it ever was.

Kind Regards,

Inviter 

• Upvote 11

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

Sorry for the loss, its a tragic lose as i just joined the forum and was looking forward to some invites. 

but i will be back to help out as much as i can 

• Sysop

Is out accounts safe? Was the DB leaked?

plz mr admin, tell us :(

All accounts are completely safe, our drive was just damaged, so there is no way other parties can have our data.

Kind Regards,

Inviter

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

Sorry for the loss, do we really need to start everything from scratch, I meen introduce ourselves, building new rep and etc? Was just wanderring. I'm sure it isn't the end of the world

ohh no was wondering what might have hpnd wen i tried logging in and couldn't , then i saw the thread all data lost, but no worries we all face difficult situations in life, we don't quit we will do this together, ......

uIwOqkZ.jpg

thanks for the warning was already missing the forum, yes of course we are here to help the forum to become what was formerly and better

To be honest i feel sorry since you guys dedicated most of your time to this community and to us members. I have the faith that InviteScene will return even stronger than before and this will be thanks to our administrators dedication who dedicates most of their time to us and thanks to loyal and true members of InviteScene. 

So lets get united and lets get this community were it should be , TO THE TOP.

Long live to InviteScene

• Upvote 2

I do I exchange with a user and has not given me my invitation I feel ripped off because you will be easy to change nicks and forget our deal   :(

I don't think this story about the data lose and not being able to contact leaseweb.

Leaseweb are the best out there with VPS, dedicated servers, and so on.

I'm a conspiracy guy and I think the owners had an argue, someone deleted all the backups and all the site, he got all the donations and he left. Just like what happened with SceneTorrents(SCT), if you guys remember.

Anyway, I guess this is a time for everyone to start from nothing. If you need help for backup, I have 100+ dedicated servers all over the world. In Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, South America, North America, Iceland and so on.

Need any help to keep backup? Give me some PM !

• Upvote 1

Need HELP!? I can install:

1. Server/VPS     (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and shit... + Modules
  2. Webserver      Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and shit... + Modules
  3. Seedbox          Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules

• Sysop

I don't think this story about the data lose and not being able to contact leaseweb.

Leaseweb are the best out there with VPS, dedicated servers, and so on.

I'm a conspiracy guy and I think the owners had an argue, someone deleted all the backups and all the site, he got all the donations and he left. Just like what happened with SceneTorrents(SCT), if you guys remember.

Anyway, I guess this is a time for everyone to start from nothing. If you need help for backup, I have 100+ dedicated servers all over the world. In Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania, South America, North America, Iceland and so on.

Need any help to keep backup? Give me some PM !

If you guyz want to see i can show Warlock mail about asking him for backup, he had old backup from 2012, but it will take 25-26 days to get the backup in hand as he moved country.

Besides Dimitry is still with us, and believe us or not thats the truth.

As a Root Admin, i'm trying very hard to get things on track, I care about IS and it's people, thats why we decided to start again from ground zero.

We are fighters not quiters, any kind of help will be very much thanks giving.

if you have any doubt feel free to ask me. Thanks again for your co-operations.

Kind Regards,

Inviter

• Upvote 4

If you guyz want to see i can show Warlock mail about asking him for backup, he had old backup from 2012, but it will take 25-26 days to get the backup in hand as he moved country.

Besides Dimitry is still with us, and believe us or not thats the truth.

I Think It’s Better From Start From Nothing ..

Coz Back As We Were , I Think It Will Take Many Time & We Will Lose Many Members , Also We Are Losing Our Rank At Alexa .. !!

• Upvote 1

where is HellYeah, is he with us or what i didn't see him here ,thats y juz out of curiosity ?

my theory is starting to get shape ?:D

Need HELP!? I can install:

1. Server/VPS     (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and shit... + Modules
  2. Webserver      Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and shit... + Modules
  3. Seedbox          Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules