Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Private Tracker Site Rank based on pretime

mwvince

Here is the current private tracker site rank, in term of scene releases pretime:

#1: SCC,

#2: GFT,

#3: TSH,

#4: DH,

#5: ST,

#6: FF,

#7: ScB,

#8: FYT,

#9: PTM,

#10: BTN,

#11: TL,

#12: XS,

#13: DDT,

#14: PT,

#15: AL,

#16: SBT,

#17: AT,

#18: TZ,

#19: EL,

#20: BX,

#21: THB,

#22: TD,

#23: FTS,

#24: AO,

#25: IPT

Source: corrupt-net

Vince

• Upvote 5

Same as last year not changing from 1,2,3

SCC,GFT and TSH.

Yes, you are right, this is mostly the same as last year for the first ones ;)

Thread Moved to the Right Section. And Pinned.

As it is helpful to members .

Oups sorry...

Thx for fixing it Pirata ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Someone should do a proper tracker listing and ranking cause I don't agree on this one at all!!!. I would do one but have not got the time and effort to do it. There was a perfect one I did back on the old IS but it was lost!

Someone should do a proper tracker listing and ranking cause I don't agree on this one at all!!!. I would do one but have not got the time and effort to do it. There was a perfect one I did back on the old IS but it was lost!

Well, from traced trackers, this is the overall result for general trackers... this rank take into account all traced categories...

A more precise ranking could be a rank per category (MOVIES, GAMES/PC, GAMES/XBOX, MP3, APPZ etc...)... But as far as I know, this doesn't exist :(

See you,

Vince

• 3 months later...

I'm going to do a proper site ranking for IS. I will jot it down first have a good think and then I will post it, but hopefully it will be pinned. I'm not being big headed about it but I should know by now what I am doing. I'm going to do one based on Rarity and Content and Speeds I will post it soon as possible  :) Some may disagree others will agree with it but it will make perfect sense. Its just there are so many private trackers available now its so hard to do not like it used to be. I shall not be posting open trackers.

• 2 weeks later...

Well, from traced trackers, this is the overall result for general trackers... this rank take into account all traced categories...

A more precise ranking could be a rank per category (MOVIES, GAMES/PC, GAMES/XBOX, MP3, APPZ etc...)... But as far as I know, this doesn't exist :(

See you,

Vince

Right on dot! A proper and useful ranking would be a category-based listing. It would help novices and explorers, both. I saw a flow chart, here on IS, which was

a wonderful job. 

• 3 weeks later...

im sick of people rating sites on how rare they are, tbh ive seen quicker uploads of tv shows from ipt than any others, and its right down the bottom, even if the shows are webrips it shouldnt matter.

also i dont see ftn, funfile or TL in there, ftn is having problems atm fair, i agree that gft and scc are the best ones atm though

as far as movies go, its fair to say the first few releases (bluray) are from the main encoders (sparks, ROVERS etc), rovers is the group from freshon.tv i think, then after they are done everyone else brings their encodes out. Out of all the chinese trackers the fastest releases come from hdwing, followed real close by chdbits, then ttg and the rest.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...