Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Happy 2nd B'Day Invite Scene

Inviter

• Sysop

happy_birthday.thumb.png.3288e5d076c0e26

Happy B'day
2 years ago an unknown torrent invites site in development opened its doors to the public for the first time. We boasted then unreleased ipb suite source code and a fitting match of torrent invites community. We are still today one of the only community that fully utilize all the layers of grouping ipb suite has to offer, layers throughout the 2 years of our existence we have added to and enhanced to suit our specific needs.

The site has had its little ups and downs but it has always pushed forward, slowly growing in all areas, topics, posts, members and reputation. There is not another torrent invites community online that has our level of organization or assurance in quality, there are bigger, but there are none better.

I personally would like to take a few moments to look back and acknowledge all those involved in getting us to where we are today: 

• The Legends (former staff) D4rKSh4D0wTT, phoenix and scarlet all played a huge rule in shaping the community into what it is today. Without them we wouldn't be half the site we are today. I know I speak for everyone on site when I say, thank you for the time, knowledge and dedication you gave to this site.
  • The existing staff team, amazinghorseCrypto, TRACKERFANCLUBlaliguras, Deliveryman, LATERALUSTOOL and Martin are the core of the site and are amongst some of the most hard working and dedicated staff, i have ever had the pleasure of working with. Whether a new team member or long term veteran, all current staff play an immensely active role in maintaining the site we have all grown to love. Our staff are not there for show, every single staff member is involved in ensuring our standards are maintained and the quality we push is assured. I know I speak for the full site when I say, thank you for your input, your guidance, your time, effort and patience. Your passion for the site shines through in everything that you do. Thank you, I love you guys.
  • The members, I would like to thank all our early members who took the time to stick around a newly formed site and help guide and shape it through valued input and recommendations. I would also like to thank all the existing active members, both long term and new for helping ensure our archive keeps growing and is kept alive for those that may want it in the future. Thank you for sharing and caring, you guys are the best and make all our efforts as staff worth while.
  • The donors, You guys contribute in a very important way, you have helped ensure the sites financial survival each month through your generous donations. Every single donation has been put towards the site survival and growth. You guys are irreplaceable, much love.

What we have in store for you

We have a number of things lined up for you, there details, starting dates and ending dates are below. Spread the word, get everyone involved, the coming few weeks are going to be outright epic!

Review competition: Starts: (Saturday the 3rd Oct ), Ends: (Sunday the 13th Oct)
VIP Discount- $50: Starts: (Saturday the 3rd Oct), Ends: (Sunday the 13th Oct)
Mega Giveaway: Starts: (Wednesday the 14th Oct), Ends: (Saturday the 31st Oct)
Site Lottery: Starts: (Wednesday the 14th Oct), Ends: (Saturday the 31st Oct)

We will also be introducing a new special initiative, this will be announced in here and the forums Wednesday the 14th October of the month. 

Keep checking back in this thread and news post for updates and in-depth details.

:love: - Inviter (Site Owner and Admin)

• Upvote 5

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

• Inviter pinned and featured this topic

Wow, my name in the list, thanks @Inviter bro. Many many happy returns of the Invite Scene.

Way to go more more years :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
  • Inviter unpinned, locked and unfeatured this topic