Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Trackers that ban & don't ban after IP change

Boot

The list isn't full and need some changes cause every tracker changes its rules from time to time so we can't be 100% true , so if anything isn't well listed make sure to post here or send me a PM.

Trackers that B-A-N after IP change:
Note: It's highly recommended to get invites on those trackers .

x264.me
SceneHD
FSC
DB9
Pedro's BTMusic
GFT
TS-Tracker
Music-vids
iTS
Awesome-HD
RevTT
PTN
FTN

Trackers That Don't B-A-N after IP change: (if you don't change the details immediately)
Note: An account is okay but if you are newbie an invite is better.

BitMe
BitMeTV
Exigo
PTP
ThePlace
TheVault
BCG
HDbits.org
What.cd
TheOccult

Trackers that don't B-A-N after IP change:
Note: Invites or accounts , it's safe to get any of them

All Other Trackers.
  • Upvote 3

• 1 month later...

a  few additions to  trackers that dont ban after ip change  if you don't change details  right away

FTN  (feed the net)

BTN

What.cd

Waffles.fm

Bibliotik

a  few additions to  trackers that dont ban after ip change  if you don't change details  right away

FTN  (feed the net)

BTN

What.cd

Waffles.fm

Bibliotik

FTN added . BTN & Waffles & Bibliotik Doesn't ban on IP change , i'v gave many accounts and nothing happend to 'em even after changing details immediatly.

What.cd Already on list.

yes you are right about bibliotik and btn  I know FTN is right as i gave away my account here ! thanks for adding

Well , I Do Believe That SceneHD Ban After IP Change .

Even Now , They Ban Members Who Invite Users Of A Different Country 

[ I Heared That Too Much ]

I Didn't Try To Exchange SceneHD Account Before , What Do You Think Guys ? 

Most definetly Banned on IP Changed.

They monitors IP like What.cd and PTP..

If u didn't believe go ahead try it lolz..

Well , I Do Believe That SceneHD Ban After IP Change .

Even Now , They Ban Members Who Invite Users Of A Different Country 

[ I Heared That Too Much ]

I Didn't Try To Exchange SceneHD Account Before , What Do You Think Guys ? 

SceneHD & What.cd & PTP are same , They ban after ip CHANGE ( if you change details immediatly). i'v tried it many times.

PTN doesn't ban on IP changed..

I've tried it before as long u didn't change the password and e-mail immediately..

i tried it too & i got banned., So sometimes they do & sometimes they don't. That's why we can be 100% sure.

just leave ptn in list ! scenehd may be right  I have never had an account there if they are as bad as ptp ouch! i will never try! i did get banned from ptp for ip change 

• 4 weeks later...

what about  HDcenter for ip  change  or   password or  email ?

HDcenter doesn't ban  on IP change, so you are good to go.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

AHD seems to not be blocking after IP changes. Here is what they say about changing IP addresses, directly from their WIKI page:

Multiple IPs FAQ

-I am currently on a different IP from my usual one, but I want to log in to the site. Is this allowed?

You may log in from as many IPs as you like. You just can't download or upload from these places unless they coincide with the above 3 IPs.

AHD seems to not be blocking after IP changes. Here is what they say about changing IP addresses, directly from their WIKI page:

Multiple IPs FAQ

-I am currently on a different IP from my usual one, but I want to log in to the site. Is this allowed?

You may log in from as many IPs as you like. You just can't download or upload from these places unless they coincide with the above 3 IPs.

Awesome-HD, BAN after IP Change !!!  

So if you start downloading , they will notice and get you banned.

I already confirmed about AHD mate and they do ban after IP CHANGE.

From their Wiki:

1. Can I download/seed from different computers?

Yes, you can. You can use up to 3 simultaneous different IPs to torrent with. This means that you may have 3 different computers connected to the tracker at any one time. Any more than 3 connections at once will result in a warning, or worse.

The tracker will not get confused and will track statistics correctly. This is because, like most private trackers, Awesome-HD uses a passkey system.

Each user is given a unique passkey. Each torrent you download is auto-generated to be unique to this passkey. When you download a torrent file, you are not downloading the same torrent file as another user downloads - each torrent file is auto-generated for each user. No matter what IP Address you connect from, the tracker will recognize your account based on your unique passkey instead of your IP address.

Due to this, the rules FORBID sharing your torrent files! Never upload your .torrent files to anywhere else. Your account may be disabled, and you are solely responsible for all download incurred!

2. I am currently on a different IP from my usual one, but I want to log in to the site. Is this allowed?

Maybe I'm just lucky lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Good to know.

I got into What.CD and changed IPs across country (registered through seedbox), and I did get disabled for a little, but I was able to talk through it and the staff understood my position. I guess that's not typical though.

• 9 months later...

BCG Does not Ban!!! I Have tried it!!!

Any Info About HD-Spain???

Thanks for heads-Up , the thread is old .

I'll make sure to update it all , for HD-spain i think you are a good to go. but as always take some precautions buy account with mail always and change only password after some time. to make sure everything will be fine.

• Upvote 1

• 3 months later...

It's 2015 now. Things might have changed.

Is bitme, gazellegames, bibliotik, bitseduce, brokenstones and sceneacess account still safe (not to get banned), if we change the email and password (possibly change ip country too) ?