Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

[TV] Freshon.TV (TVT) | TV | October 2014 Exclusive Review

laiho666bodom

mW9ye1X.png

Tracker Name : Freshon.tv | TvT.ro

Tracker URL :  http://freshon.tv/

Tracker Genre : TV | HD

Tracker Type : Ratio Based

Bonus System : No

Maintaining Ratio : Easy

Signup : Closed/Invite Only

IRC : irc://irc.freshon.tv:16667/tvt

Freshon.tv is a great tracker for all your TV show needs. It has a great collection of TV shows - both invidual episodes and packs are found in plenty. It is easy to maintain a good ratio here as there the user base is large, and also because of the presence of many freelech torrents. You get 50% free on most of the torrents here, and all season packs are 100% free. You only need to seed everything for 24 hrs or 1:1 ratio (in case of non-free torrents). There are many old packs that still have a sufficient number of seeders, so you can find some stuff that you won't find on other trackers...plus most users are on seedboxes, so speeds are excellent!

All in all, it is a great alternative to BTN or TVT.com and is definitely one of the best TV trackers out there.

HOME

bq7oOVq.png

BROWSE

Otm5k3f.png

UPLOAD

y54QMmm.png

FORUMS

xfRZmOz.png

RULES

bn7V5Mj.png

FAQ

Hf6wTDX.png

USER CLASSES

hxvLDR2.png

IRC

0Kqk7oU.png

STAFF (FLS)

oBzBmVB.png

USER PROFILE

o2RHxrX.png

REQUESTS

lLtYqiu.png

My Ratings

Content: 9/10

Speed: 9/10

Community: 8/10

Tracker: 9/10

Overall experience: 9/10

• Upvote 4

If you like my comments, posts, reviews, giveaways etc. leave a rep point.

If you don't like my comments, posts, reviews, giveaways etc. leave a rep point anyway.

:P

• Sysop

Title and all small things fixed for you, so far all good to go.

Thank you so much for your time and effort. Keep up the good work.

Will credit 20 reputation points right away!

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.