Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Star Trek Continues

xandor

Hey guys, 

Any of you remember and miss the old Star Trek episodes? 

I happened to come over this by accident a few days ago.

It seems a gang of followers of the old series, wanted to resurrect the old show, and with the consent of CBS(who own the rights to the name). They have started a kickstart campaign to complete the adventure of the starship enterprise.

Of Course, it will not be with the original crew, but then again, how much fun would it be with only a bunch of old guys/girls.

In this new series, you find amongst others. Chris Doohan as Scotty(who is the son of the original, James Doohan), and Grant Imahara(From MythBusters) as Sulu.

Before this campaign started, they came out with a pilot episode called "Pilgrim of Eternity", where we get to see the god Apollo from the episode "Who Mourns for Adonais" and they even got the original Michael Forest, who played Apollo to come back and re-do his role.

I don't know about you, but I remember the old episodes and missed them.
And I welcome this, and hope the campaign will be a success and that they will serve us many more new episodes.

Information about the kickstart project can be found at: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/125377036/star-trek-continues-webseries

The pilot episode:

Enjoy!

xandor-yoda-bck.jpg

91deb0bb80.png and Reputation fgr.png is always welcome if you like my post :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I like the old series, but i think that finish it now would be out of time, besides makes no sense ($$$) i doubt CBS would invest money in this...

• 3 weeks later...