Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

How to get invited to Bitme.org

INVITE RAFFLE has ended!!!

For now we don't know if it's permanent or temporal , So Thread will remain Open until We assure it's closed permanently.

How to get invited to Bitme.org

Join their IRC :  /server irc.bitme.org

Channel : /join #bitme

What not to do ?

DO NOT PM without permission. DO NOT request invites or discuss content

What to DO ?

type .invites

and u are registered for a draw

if u have luck u can get immediately otherwise wait and don't quit your IRC client whenever it is possible

if u won in draw and if u are present their [even idling ]

then u can get ur invite without asking anything [no interview]

Just try to be friendly & active then someone will draw frequently

So many ways this is one and legitimate as per their rules.

Your chance to get invited is 95% if you follow my instruction properly.

I had myself invited to Bitme.org through the IRC like a month ago.

You just need to join the lucky draw and then leave your PC idle for a night on bitme IRC for a night or 24hours , there'll be a daily lucky draw and most often It will pick those who joined the draw and idle the most.

Edited by Pirata
Updated
  • Upvote 7
If you like my post, press image.png and add n199cmL.png !!!  :band: 

Current Seedbox : 1Gbs : 50MB/s : 2TB

Current PC : 10Mbps : 1MB/s : 10TB

Wishlist : Fux0r ,  PTN , Music-Vids

DECLARATION : I'm not a seller or a trader , This is not my business arena , All I do is to collect myself many other great trackers so I can enjoy the full capacity of my tech life from home and work places where else I'm here to help those other in needs to enjoy the invites and information I could share back here.

For Everyone : Best of Luck : Cheers,

Board Member of Helpful Community
Chocobee

Updated.

Thread Pinned , as a lot of users seek an invite to Bitme.org . if anyone gets invited using this method let us know.

• Upvote 1

• Sysop

100% legit way, i used the same way like 3-4 months ago but the thing is that, you really need to be lucky to win the draw  :thumbup:

• Upvote 1

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

Additional Info :

You may use the mIRC client to join and idle there until you can get the lucky draw.

The FREE 30 days mIRC trial should be sufficient enough for you.

Once that you successfully join the IRC ( /server irc.bitme.org )

Type .invite and there'll be a bot to PM you for the next instruction, read and follow the guide in your PM and wait till your luck come.

then after recieving the BoT pm, type /msg BoT .inviteadd

Be active and friendly in the channel may rise the chance of having random multiple lucky draw and quicker announce by bitme.org staffs.
  • Upvote 1

DECLARATION : I'm not a seller or a trader , This is not my business arena , All I do is to collect myself many other great trackers so I can enjoy the full capacity of my tech life from home and work places where else I'm here to help those other in needs to enjoy the invites and information I could share back here.

Chocobee

Updated.

Thread Pinned , as a lot of users sick an invite to Bitme.org . if anyone gets invited using this method let us know.

Thanks Pirata for the pinned and Update.

As Inviter mentioned, It's 100% legit way, I tried it myself. I hope everyone could feel the luck from here and get invited there too.

Chocobee

Yes! Yes! This works 101% legitmate !!! Thanx to Chocobee for sharing. This is farmost the easiest and safest way to become a member there isn't it? Of course patience is the virtue, u may get selected with in minutes once u join the draft or even may have to wait for days(i had to :tongue:)have seen few guys stating its been nearly a week, but i would say if u have the time, patience & â™ determinationâ™  ur chances are 99.99% :thumbup:

After doing the procedures as Chocobee states u will be in their irc chat, u can idle there or can be active, be nice and don't ask about invite and site things. At any time the bot could draw an invite , may be one at a time, may be a lot, the key is to be there.

DGlrDFD.jpg

(have covered names and edited numbers-just to show how it works)

as u can see in above image the one which is rounded in green shows that one has won the invite. And below you can see another guy have won but unfortunately he wasn't there(not connected with irc channel) at that time. Nothing to worry if u weren't there, u still can take part in draft, all u got to do is again wait.

tJcnipk.jpg

(ticket number is not real its edited, something looks like this)

now as from the 1st image if ur name have won the invite draft u will get a private message like this (2nd img) in ur irc. if u are not there at that time,but if u still got the ticket number in ur pvt msg channel after few hours even, i guess still u can get the invite when u will be available. Go to the help channel as stated in the message and state ur win, wait patiently for a staff to say Hi! to you :biggrin:

The staff may ask question/questions like whether you were a member before etc, ratio proofs not necessarily & finally your email - piece of cake haa :tongue: :thumbup:

Finally the grand stage of all :cool:

xZayt0Y.jpg

**Have tried to get in ever since i heard of it,& so many good reviews, applied many times here, other tracker forums, nothing worked , now got myself into it, means any one can do it, you juz gotta try and have to thank people like Chocobee for not keeping it to himself & not being selfish as these don't harm any as it comes directly from staffs.

• Upvote 1

uIwOqkZ.jpg

Yay,...Congratz Spider, you made it.

Nice & Great tips from you as well.

Cheers,

Chocobee

• Upvote 1

Chocobee

• 3 weeks later...

The FREE 30 days mIRC trial expired to me...any other way to join?

You can get a cracked version in IPTorrents or TL . and it's unlimited.

yes cracked versions are available and its easy to do if ya follow the instructions but if you r not good at it/not working for u, u can always try the free irc clients, just google you will find some & there are web irc's you may also find for free.

uIwOqkZ.jpg

News from bitme: INVITE RAFFLE has ended!!!

No idea if it's temporal or not... but at that time, the IRC bitme raffle is over...

Thx for the tips,

Vince

• 1 month later...

Do they do this often? I'm kicking myself for missing this opportunity >_<

Yes they do it from time to time , i'll update this thread once its up again.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I missed it too... Anybody knows any other legit way to get in? I only found official thread at the BTN invite forum, but they don't answer... :S I try to get in there so hard, but i can't find the way.