Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Red Dragon Box

DemiGod

Name: SeedBoxes.cc
Package: Red Dragon Box - 2750 HDD - 10Gbit up/down - traffic 26 TB/month - 84.95 euro/month
Speed: 10/10
Support: 10/10
GUI: 10/10
Speed of GUI: 10/10
Price: 8/10
Overall rating: 9.5/10

I WAS LOOKING FOR TOP OF THE LINE BUDGET FRIENDLY SEEDBOX THIS IS THE CLOSEST I GOT!

so far so good friendly user  interface quite smart i must say.

speed is amazing not quite as fast if you where using a ssd with the same bandwidth and those are really expensive for the limited amount of space, not worthy in my opinion. because you will constantly be deleting your files and the point of having a seedbox is to seed lol. the fastest upload i seen is around 90mbps  [ :smile:] satisfied !

support:  amazing really fast response and mostly accurate.

GUI: cant ask for anything better.

PRICE: decent i believe they should give more HDD space for that kind of money having a dedicated disk is nice but soon you realize that even 2750gb is nothing specially if you have multiple HD TRACKERS THEY WILL EAT THE SPACE UP WITHOUT A BLINK.  DAMN YOU HD...!!! JAJAJA

FINAL THOUGHTS 26tb are you kidding me? 20 days in don't even reach 7tb great!!

post-19-0-27325600-1384909705.png

• Upvote 1

Mate, remove the IP address of the seedbox from the image.
Trackers could blacklist your seedbox IP and easily ban you.
Also someone could hack your server. And trust me its very easy.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

seedboxes.cc are good and very fast seedbox, i personaly have one :D But the speeds are not as they advertise (10Gbps). you do not get 10Gbps on seedboxes.cc, and why? because they only have 2x 1Gbps lines on the servers.  they advertise 10Gbps because their competitors do the same, its just a marketing technique. on the 10Gbps plans you only get 1Gbps [100MBps]

Bat Box, Gremlin Box, Vampire Box, Zombie Box

the plans above, the max down link you get is 100MBps (1GBps) on hot torrents, the UPLOAD is always as they advertise except on the Red Dragon Box on this plan the upload is 100MBps same marketing technique as the dowload.

note that 10GBps lines are way way more expensive as the 1GBps line.

best regards

• 1 month later...

Thanks for the review.  I had a entry level seedbox with this company, about $15 a month I believe and it was pretty good.  I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from them although Danielle's post about the upload speeds makes a lot of good points.  My reason for leaving was I could find similar speeds and price but with more hard disk space from other vendors.