Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

You cannot upgrade Windows 8 to Windows 8.1 when a gaming keyboard is installed

xandor

Just found this little MS technet article for those of you with gaming keyboards on Win8, thinking of doing 8.1 upgrade.

"

Assume that a gaming keyboard is installed on a Windows 8-based computer. When you try to upgrade Windows 8 to Windows 8.1, the upgrade operation fails. Additionally, the computer may restart continuously.

"

Source: http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb%3Ben-us%3B2902816

Just though i would share :)

• Upvote 1

xandor-yoda-bck.jpg

91deb0bb80.png and Reputation fgr.png is always welcome if you like my post :)

oh wow did this happen to you? i think thats why my month old win 8 laptop  went all mental  ! i was asked to update so I  did but  things seemed to crash more and windows kept saying they couldnt find my antivirus and  then utorrent forze the whole system i had to unplug it and take battery out to restart it !  then i had to system restore which is now called refreshing the computer  but that worked well ! its back to being perfect now   glad i dont have a gaming keyboard  

• Upvote 1

oh wow did this happen to you? i think thats why my month old win 8 laptop  went all mental  ! i was asked to update so I  did but  things seemed to crash more and windows kept saying they couldnt find my antivirus and  then utorrent forze the whole system i had to unplug it and take battery out to restart it !  then i had to system restore which is now called refreshing the computer  but that worked well ! its back to being perfect now   glad i dont have a gaming keyboard  

Never happened to me.

I'm on windows 7 ;)

I just work alot with windows deployment, so i kinda need to keep uptodate on all things in regards to these things :)

xandor-yoda-bck.jpg

91deb0bb80.png and Reputation fgr.png is always welcome if you like my post :)

• 5 months later...