Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Private Tracker - Downtime Reports

Boot
Message added by PRATIK

Anybody who posts gets the Bonus points ranging around 500-1000.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TVT down , does anyone have more info when they will be back up. 

Not much info  on twitter feed

Never mind - saw this http://www.invitescene.com/index.php/topic/9531-tvtorrentscom-news/ after posting

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

@Eliseakel HDWing Is Down Along With Other Chinese Trackers [ CHDBits , HDSky.me , TTG & More ] For Some Days Now !

Let's See What's The Becoming Days Bring .

I hope they will be back online soon. although i don't miss HDsky.me cause the account recovery wasnt working.

As much as i like the asian trackers i think they deserve these ddos attacks lol, i mean who does assesments during these times xmas new years and holidays? its so stupid 

PTN is up after a long time

Recent downtime
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone.

We want to apologize for the recent downtime.
Before Christmas our hard drive crashed and due to holidays was bit more complicated than we expected to replace it.  Unfortunately we lost some torrents (well a bit more than we expected), we are not sure what happened, still investigating, but we are sure that with your help we are going to have them back soon, so if you notice that your torrent is not on site anymore please feel free to upload it again.
For everything else we have used a backup from 18 December, so everything after that date was lost, if you invited someone, or anything else after that date please use staff pm to inform us about it and will try to fix it as soon as possible.
We will try to add everything back to normal as soon as possible but if you notice any bugs please let us know using staff pm and will try to fix it.

Since we where offline on Christmas and you guys miss the gifts we make it so that you can open it now.

We are sorry for any inconvenience due to recent downtime.

PTN Staff

• PRATIK changed the title to Private Tracker - Downtime Reports