Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Norwegian student gets rich from bitcoins.

xandor

In 2009, Norwegian student Kristoffer Koch was procrastinating from some school work when he came upon an offer to purchase some Bitcoin, the unregulated online currency that he (as well as much of the computer-literate population) knew very little about at the time. 

Intrigued by the idea of what he considered "fake money," he spent 150 kroner ($26.50 USD) on the stuff, and walked away with 5,000 bitcoins. 

He logged out of the exchange site and essentially forgot about the purchase, until, of course, Bitcoin became the biggest thing on the Internet this spring.

Reminded of his purchase, Koch rummaged up his bitcoin password and logged into his bitcoin banking site. Once in, he learned that his $26.50 investment had grown into an $885,520 USD value. 

He was rich and didn't even know it. His girlfriend, who'd given him more than enough crap for "buying a lot of technical little things that [he] never had time to use," had her foot planted firmly in her mouth.

Koch cashed one-fifth of his 5,000 bitcoin and used the money to buy an apartment in Toyen, one of the wealthiest neighborhoods in Oslo. And his girlfriend, he says, now believes he "should be allowed to buy the things I want."

Daaaaanm that's a nice investment.. haha.

xandor-yoda-bck.jpg

91deb0bb80.png and Reputation fgr.png is always welcome if you like my post :)

Wow, i can not believe, now he is the luckiest man in the world, almost a millionaire, let them enjoy and spend money ...

Actually, in NOK (currency where he is) its about 5.5-6 mill... So he is a millionaire ;) But i see some "errors" in that text too.. says he used 1/5 of it to buy an apartment in Toyen... Yea, it's quite expensive.. however, 1,000 Btc = around 1.2Mill NOK... He MIGHT get an apartment around the size of 20 m2 for that there. haha :P IF he's lucky still ^_^

xandor-yoda-bck.jpg

91deb0bb80.png and Reputation fgr.png is always welcome if you like my post :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...