Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Box4Seed Seedbox Review

dreambox

Name: box4seed.com
Package: 1 Week Trial
, 300 GB HDD - 1Gbit Broadband Connection
Speed: 8/10
Support: 10/10
GUI: 10/10
Speed of GUI: 10/10
Price: 10/10 - Trial
Overall rating: 8/10

Quick review about seedbox experience :

- 1 Week Trial Seedbox was working good,

- disk space I got was 300 GB HD,

- about max down/up speeds, I have seen max 40 MB/s down and 30 MB/s upload speeds,

- average down/up speeds are lower, down was about 20-25 MB/s and upload about 10-15 MB/s

- I have tested it on few trackers,

- I did not need any support,

- speed of GUI is working good with added more then 100 torrents,

- about price, Free Trial,

- overall rating is very positive

Thanks @Box4Seed for Trial Testing Your SeedBox and I wish you All Best in the Future

Cheers

• Upvote 1

Thank you very much for the review, just as we must bear in mind that they are seedbox test, so there are many more users connected to the same server, so when you hire our services, both elite box and power box has a limit user power box 4 users and 3 users elite box, so the connection would be much better ... 

Greetings!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I brought a couple of days a seedbox from this provider and I must say I am totally dissapointed.the same problem with almost seedbox provider ; to many users per server sharing the same connection.

the package I brought is basic which they say are only 5 users per server but this cannot be true because the speeds are very low

for 1 gbps shred connection I get usually around 10 down up and max 14 mb up.even the connection is shared the speeds are very low for 1gbps and I am not happy at all

I used a seedbox from tal0ne.co.uk which there was 10 users sharing the 1gbps connection but there the speeds was awesome,usually the up and down speeds was  50 - 60 mb and the top speed I saw on upload was over 80mb

if you are looking for a performance seedbox I suggest to look for another provider,myself I will get back to tal0ne

• Upvote 1