Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Join the Invite Scene Team!

Inviter

• Sysop

I'm pleased to announce that we're once again accepting applications for the Invite Scene Staff Team.

Before applying for a role with our Staff team, please review the basic information for what is expected of each role and the necessary criteria you must meet in order to apply.

Prerequisites

• Must be at least 18 years of age
  • Account must be at least 7 days or older
  • Must be able to read and write in English
  • Must have posted at least several pieces of quality and premium content

Additional Notes:

Please do not apply if you are affiliated with any other site similar to Invite Scene.

This application process can be adjusted at any time, at Administration's discretion. It is your responsibility to ensure you're updated with the information provided.

To apply, head over to InviteScene.com/Applicationform (also located at Browse > Open Positions), select a role you'd like to apply for and complete the application to the best of your ability.

Remember: if you submit an application without meeting the necessary requirements, your application will be rejected and you may be barred from future application submissions. If we find any of your application to be inaccurate or misleading, your application will be rejected and your account could face penalties.

A few other notes:

Moderation Team is not an available role at this time. We're currently evaluating the future of the group.

The application page and the current format is rather primitive and is likely to be changed in the near future.

You are unable to view another user's submission. You should be able to review yours after submitting it.

Staff will leave feedback or ask additional questions of you via the comment section below your application.

You will be able to see a tag denoting the current status of your application and they are as follows:

Pending: your application has not yet been reviewed.

Under Review: we are currently reviewing your application.

Rejected: your application has been rejected and you should receive feedback on why within a few hours.

Accepted: your application has been accepted and you'll be receiving a message on the site (or Discord) shortly thereafter.

Please be patient after submitting an application. We do not have a predefined time frame for a response. It could be a few hours or a few days. We will review your application, we promise.

Do not post topics or send PMs inquiring into the status of your application or it will be rejected.

• Like 8

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

• Inviter featured and pinned this topic
  • 2 months later...
  • Sysop

We're still accepting applications and will be actively reviewing them as they're submitted!

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

• Inviter unfeatured and featured this topic
  • Inviter locked, unpinned and unfeatured this topic