Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Torrent-Invites is Hacked!!

Dibya

Torrent-invites.com is hacked and database was stolen. If gazelle staff can access the database maybe many people are banned eating yarrak.

Source: http://www.reddit.com/r/trackers/com...nvites_hacked/

well that has happened quite a bit to these forums! first time for them though!  they do make a lot of people mad when they ban them and their rules  way too strict!

Great News , Really Happy To Hear This !! I Hope They Gone For Ever And We Don't See T-I.COM Again For Ever !! :angry: :angry:

Group Of Stupids , Idiots And Their Bad Day Came !!  :angry:  :angry: They Think That They Own The World But They Are Wrong !

Thanks For News , I Will Contact The Man Who Stole It To Get Some Of Their Data Base :tongue: :biggrin:

well that has happened quite a bit to these forums! first time for them though!  they do make a lot of people mad when they ban them and their rules  way too strict!

Not quite a bit..

This thing had been going on for years..

This time they took extreme measures against us..

Not strict but they had also look after their tracker..

Rules are Rules..

that's it Checkmate :D

TI is back up now its buggy not everything works yet but they didnt have their database stolen as I was able to login in with my old username! I have never posted there i just read tutorials and news sometimes!

Archived