Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Sparks teases new music

84244.jpg

Jordin Sparks didn't want to "amp fans up" about her new music.

The 24-year-old released her last album, Battlefield, in 2009 and hasn't released a record since then.

She's been working on new material since 2010, so her third offering is a long time coming. Jordin was careful not to promise too much to her fans on Twitter because everything was so up in the air.

"New music is coming sooner than you think," she teased to buddytv.com.

"At beginning of this year I told myself I wouldn't amp anything up. I didn't wanna build up expectations and then not deliver.

"We wanna put something out before end of this year. I'm doing more collaborations - I'm excited about that!"

Alongside her singing, the star has been working on films. She appears in sci-fi thriller Left Behind, which focuses on a small group of survivors amid mysterious vanishings.

"It's great to be part of something where a conversation can start about [how] tomorrow isn't promised," she said.

"Any one of us can be gone in an instant. If you knew, who would you say that you love? Would you bury the hatchet? Would you spend more time with someone or would you cut somebody out? It's an amazing thing to think about and go, 'That's right; life could change in an instant.'"

Jordin added that appearing in the flick was emotional, as she had to imagine somebody she loves disappearing from her life. She used her brother as inspiration - which really got the waterworks going.

"I was so emotional I couldn't stop crying for 20 minutes after the director said 'cut'," she admitted.

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'