Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Gaga can't wait for New Year

84082.jpgLady Gaga insists this New Year's Eve will be 'one to remember'.

The pop star will ring in 2015 with a performance alongside jazz legend Tony Bennett, her collaborator on new album Cheek to Cheek.

And she's urging fans not to miss out before tickets sell out to the glitzy Las Vegas affair.

'Tickets to Tony Bennett's and Lady Gaga's New Year's Eve celebration at The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas are available right now. This will surely be a New Year's Eve to remember. See you soon, Las Vegas!' she wrote on her Facebook page.

The pair announced the New Year's Eve show at the Sin City resort earlier this week, with Billboard reporting their plans to play a set of jazz standards.

'I can't wait to kick off 2015 'cheek to cheek' with the legendary Mr. Tony Bennett," Gaga said in a statement at the time. "New Year's celebrations are about cherishing family, friendship, and the future - three things this man has taught me much about."

Gaga and Tony have meanwhile been enjoying performances around the world, with the pop star revealing their Belgium show last month marked the 'best day' of her life.

Tony has also applauded the talents of the Born This Way star.

'Nobody has communicated with the public more than Lady Gaga. Ever,' he told Parade magazine. 'I trust the audience, and I'm very impressed. As far as they're concerned, she's part of their family.'

Add Rep and Leave a feedback 

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'