Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Keke Palmer to Play Cinderella on Broadway

Keke_Palmer_arrives_at_the_BET_Awards.jp

The actress-singer will be the first African American to portray the title character in the stage show.

Anyone have an extra pair of glass slippers?

Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella on Broadway has found its new star: Keke Palmer will take over the title role beginning Sept. 9.

Currently, Palmer is on Showtime's Masters of Sex; previously, she appeared in projects such as the Disney Channel Original Movie Jump In! and the 2008 Nickelodeon show True Jackson, VP, for which she also performed the theme song. Other credits include Lifetime's TLC biopic CrazySexyCool: The TLC Story and the film Joyful Noise. Most recently, she hosted the talk show Just Keke on BET.

Her albums include the 2007 CD So Uncooland a self-titled 2012 EP.

"Theater offers so much more than I haven't been able to access doing film and TV and everything like that," Palmer told the Associated Press. "I'm very excited to learn all that it has to offer — that focus and that dedication to perform at a certain level every night."

Palmer, who will be the first African-American actress to portray Cinderella on Broadway, will succeed Paige Faure in the role. Earlier this year, Carly Rae Jepsen played the title role, which was originated by Tony nominee Laura Osnes when the show premiered in 2013.

If you like my GAs or even news

Give Me REP And FEEDBACK :)