Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

T-Mobile CEO mocks AT&T, Verizon throttles unlimited data plans

Verizon-throttles-unlimited-data-plans-7

We reported earlier this week that Apple may, in fact, bring T-Mobile JUMP, Verizon EDGE, and AT&T Next plans to local retail stores across the US. Well, you may have a new reason to head back to T-Mobile retail stores instead.

Just yesterday, T-Mobile CEO John Legere decided to make one more move that would put T-Mobile ever closer to be the country’s true UNCarrier (in every sense). The latest move for T-Mobile involves slicing AT&T’s Family Plan prices to an even more affordable one: whereas AT&T will give a family of four 10GB of shared data plus unlimited calling and texting for $160 a month, T-Mobile’s new plans will provide the same thing for $100 a month. That’s $60 less a month for families on T-Mobile’s plan, as compared to AT&T’s “Best Ever Pricing Plan.â€

Keep in mind as well that after your family plan consumes 10GB of data, T-Mobile will throttle your data (but not stop it), while AT&T will tack on charges beyond the 10GB of shared data. A family of four members will have 2.5GB of 4G LTE individually to share (if you divide the shared data equally).

Legere took some time when writing his post to mock AT&T, a never-ending mission for T-Mobile’s most outspoken CEO yet: “It infuriates me that they’re selling this [AT&T Best Ever Pricing Plan] to hardworking families who could use that money for more important things. And they have the nerve to call it ‘Best Ever Pricing.’ I just couldn’t stand by without speaking up and calling them on their BS.†These are quite colorful words for the Magenta Pink CEO, but they’re typical Legere.

And yet, T-Mobile’s offer isn’t quite the “Best Ever Pricing†plan either, for it comes with a few conditions. First, the plan is only good from now through September. The bottom of Legere’s announcement contains some important fine print that says, “Offer ends 9/30/14. Pricing for 4 lines only 2.5GB data per line/month until 1/2/16, then 1GB data per line.â€

If you like my GAs or even news

Give Me REP And FEEDBACK :)