Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Microsoft integrates Yammer into Office 365 and Outlook, Yammer CEO departs

Microsoft-integrates-Yammer-into-Office3

Microsoft and social network company Yammer entered into an acquisition agreement back in 2012, two years ago, but Yammer’s retained its independence up until now.

During the negotiation/purchase period, David Sacks was CEO of Yammer. Sacks has remained the CEO of Yammer for the last two years, but Microsoft’s decided to pull the plug on Yammer and integrate the social network into its Office 365 offering.

No details have been given at this time, except to say that Sacks announced his own departurefrom Microsoft yesterday: “Thank you to my current and former YamFamily for 6 years and to Microsoft for the last two. I look forward to new adventures.â€

Microsoft had this to say regarding Yammer integration into Office 365: “Since we acquired Yammer in 2012, we have been working together to bring the integrated benefits of enterprise social to all our Office 365 customers. As we’ve seen the Yammer experience extending throughout Office – giving people new ways to collaborate and work together – it’s now time to bring Yammer organization together with our Outlook and Office 365 Shared teams as the next logical step in delivering an integrated set of social, collaboration, and communication experiences that enable companies to work like a network.â€

If you like my GAs or even news

Give Me REP And FEEDBACK :)