Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Metro Boomin to Headline Return of Red Bull Symphonic

The producer-DJ-artist will join conductor Anthony Parnther in L.A. on Oct. 26.

Metro-Boomin-2023-vma-red-carpet-billboa

Grammy-nominated producer Metro Boomin is set to headline the next Red Bull Symphonic. The one-night-only event will take place at the Dolby Theatre in Los Angeles on Oct. 26. In reimagining his multiple hits, Metro Boomin will be joined onstage by conductor Anthony Parnther and the Symphonic Orchestra.

“I’m very excited to be part of such an amazing music moment with Red Bull. I have a deep love and appreciation for orchestral music, which can be heard in many of the records I’ve produced,” Metro Boomin said in a release announcing the event. “Now, with Red Bull Symphonic, we’re able to reimagine a whole body of work that I’m proud of in a live show with the talent of the Symphonic Orchestra, which has always been a dream of mine that I’m finally seeing come to life.”
A Red Bull Records alumnus, Metro Boomin executive produced the star-studded soundtrack Metro Boomin Presents Spiderman: Across the Spider-Verse. Boasting a hip-hop talent lineup that included Future, Don Toliver, 21 Savage, Coi Leray and Lil Uzi Vert, among others, the album was released in June and opened at No. 1 on the Billboard Soundtracks chart, No. 2 on Top Rap Albums and No. 7 on the Billboard 200. Prior to that, Metro Boomin claimed his third Billboard 200 No. 1 album with Heroes and Villains, which spun off the hit “Creepin’” with Abel “The Weeknd” Tesfaye and 21 Savage, plus Diddy on the remix.

Parnther has collaborated with a diverse array of artists ranging from classical legends Joshua Bell, Jessye Norman and Frederica von Stade to Lin-Manuel Miranda, Imagine Dragons and Rihanna. His TV and film work includes Encanto and Encanto Live on Disney+, Oppenheimer and the Black Panther, Star Wars and Avatar franchises.

The Metro Boomin and Parnther engagement marks the second installment of Red Bull Symphonic in the U.S. Last year’s inaugural show at Atlanta Symphony Hall featured Rick Ross. He was accompanied by the all-Black Orchestra Noir, trap choir Sainted and Grammy-winning violinist Mapy. Maestro Jason Ikeem Rodgers conducted, with Ross performing songs such as “Hustlin’,” “Ima Boss,” “Tears of Joy” and “The Devil Is a Lie.”

The Red Bull Symphonic concert with Metro Boomin is created in partnership with Red Bull and NVE Experience Agency. For more information, visit the Dolby Theatre’s website. 

Metro-Boomin-red-bull-poster-billboard-1