Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Matt Rife Comedy Special ‘Natural Selection’ Coming to Netflix

The special will see the comedian leaving "no topic untouched — from crystals to social media trolls — and no audience member spared."

matt-rife-2023-billboard-1548.jpg?w=942&

Comedian/actor and show co-host Matt Rife attends the 2023 Adult Video News Awards at Resorts World Las Vegas on January 07, 2023 in Las Vegas, Nevada.

Missed out on tickets to Matt Rife‘s ProbleMATTic World Tour? Fans are in luck, as Netflix announced Friday (Sept. 8) that the comedian is getting his own hourlong special on the platform titled Matt Rife: Natural Selection, set to air later this year.

The special will be filmed during the Sept. 22 & 23 stops of his tour at the DAR Constitution Hall in Washington, D.C. Natural Selection marks Rife’s first project to be picked up by a streamer and follows previous specials Only Fans and Matthew Steven Rife, both released via his YouTube channel in 2022 and this past April, respectively.
In addition to the announcement, Netflix also celebrated the 27-year-old’s birthday, coming up this Sunday, with a billboard placed outside The Laugh Factory in L.A. Rife posed in front of the billboard for a photo, which Netflix shared to Instagram on Friday.

Speaking with Deadline, Rife hinted at what fans of his comedy can expect from Natural Selection, which Netflix said will see him leaving “no topic untouched — from crystals to social media trolls — and no audience member spared.”

“The first half of it is so silly and ridiculous and fun, and the second half is some stuff I actually got to pour some thought into, which, if you’ve watched either of my previous specials, I kind of like to end the last of it with something people can think about, and put some thought behind, and give some real perspective on something I genuinely am passionate about, as well as making it funny with a fun story,” he told Deadline. “I’d say it’s my most fun hour yet. I think people are really going to like it. There’s something in there for everybody.”

See Netflix’s Instagram post below.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cw8ENMuupfw/?utm_source=ig_embed&ig_rid=e3cd4550-3bee-4d2c-a48b-0eff4a23c9ae