Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

A Timeline of Joe Jonas & Sophie Turner’s Relationship

From two weddings & two children to a divorce filing, here's a look at the former couple's relationship.

joe-jonas-sophie-turner-bbmas-roaming-20

Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner are divorcing after four years of marriage and two children together. The Jonas Brothers singer filed for divorce on Sept. 5, Billboard confirmed.

In his petition, the musician said that his union with the Game of Thrones actress “is irretrievably broken,” according to the Today show, which obtained the filing.

News of their split came as a surprise, as the pair displayed no signs that their marriage was on the rocks, with the actress sharing photos with the musician backstage at Jonas Brothers concerts and playfully teasing him on social media. In the days after rumors of a split began to surface, the singer wore his ring onstage and even shared a photo of himself wearing his wedding band hours before news broke that he had filed for divorce.

Though their romance has come to an end, it wasn’t always tough times for Jonas and Turner. After getting engaged to Jonas — who first reached out to the actress via an Instagram DM in 2016 — Turner even admitted that she didn’t think she’d ever marry. “I was fully preparing myself to be single for the rest of my life,” she told Rolling Stone in March 2019. “I think once you’ve found the right person, you just know.”

From sliding into DMs to their two 2019 weddings (a surprise Vegas ceremony first, then an elegant affair in France) and welcoming two children, the former couple have shared many sweet moments together during their romance. Here’s a look back at the love story of Joe Jonas and Sophie Turner.

2016: Joe Slides Into Sophie's DMs

Sophie Turner was definitely not into the JoBros before she met her husband. “My friends and I were not Jonas Brothers fans … We hated them,” the actress told Elle for its April 2020 issue. But that all changed after he reached out on social media.

“We were following each other on Instagram and he direct messaged me one fine day, out of the blue,” she shared in her May 2019 cover story with Harper’s Bazaar U.K. Eventually, they met at a bar, where the musician won her over. “I expected him to show up with security and everything,” she told Elle. “I thought, ‘He’s gonna be such a d–k.’

“We talked for hours, and hours, and hours. And I was, like, not bored. It wasn’t contrived. It wasn’t small talk — it was just so easy,” she shared. “And soon we were, like, inseparable. I went on tour with him.”

Dec. 4, 2018: Joe & Sophie Attend Nick's Wedding

After a five-day celebration and two ceremonies held in India, Nick Jonas and Priyanka Chopra tied the knot. Photos from the reception show Turner at Joe Jonas’ side in a sparkly peach and gold lehenga.

Feb. 28, 2019: Sophie Stars in 'Sucker' Video

do-not-reuse-sophie-turner-sucker-screen
Sophie Turner in "Sucker" music video

The Jonas Brothers made their official return to the charts with the single “Sucker” — which became their first (and so far only) No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100. Sophie, as well as the other two “J-Sisters” — Danielle Jonas and Priyanka Chopra Jonas — starred in the music video alongside their significant others.

May 1, 2019: Joe & Sophie Attend the Billboard Music Awards

The couple walked the red carpet and Jonas later took the stage with his brothers to perform a medley of tracks, including Nick’s “Jealous,” DNCE’s “Cake by the Ocean” and Jonas Brothers’ “Sucker.”

May 1, 2019: Joe & Sophie Marry in Las Vegas

Following the Billboard Music Awards, the couple went to a Vegas chapel with friends and family in attendance to make it official. Diplo livestreamed the ceremony on Instagram as the two exchanged vows, with an Elvis impersonator as the officiant.

June 29, 2019: Married... Again!

Jonas and Turner made sure they had an extravagant wedding as well in addition the Sin City ceremony. The pair tied the knot again at a chateau in Sarrians, in southern France.

July 22, 2020: Their First Baby, Willa, Is Born

Jonas and Turner welcomed their first child, a girl named Willa, in the summer of 2020. “Sophie Turner and Joe Jonas are delighted to announce the birth of their baby,” the couple said in a statement to Billboard at the time. The couple kept things pretty quiet throughout the actress’ pregnancy, never offering a statement to confirm that they were expecting, though she was spotted out and about with a baby bump.

July 14, 2022: Welcoming Baby No. 2

Jonas and Turner welcomed their second baby, another daughter, in the summer of 2022. “Joe and Sophie are happy to announce the arrival of their baby girl,” their reps told People at the time. The name of their younger daughter has yet be publicly announced.

Sept. 5, 2023: Joe Files for Divorce

Days after rumors of the couple’s impending split surfaced over Labor Day weekend, Joe filed for divorce in Florida’s Miami-Dade County on Tuesday (Sept. 5), Billboard confirmed. The singer said in court documents that the marriage was “irretrievably broken.”