Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Lizzo Told All 3 Members of Destiny’s Child That She Saw Them Perform at Walmart

"It has been a goal of mine to tell every single member of Destiny's Child that I saw them perform at Walmart in the fifth grade," Lizzo shared in a new interview on SiriusXM.

lizzo-brit-awards-2023-billboard-1548.jp

Lizzo performs on stage during The BRIT Awards 2023 at The O2 Arena on Feb. 11, 2023 in London.

Lizzo is an OG Destiny’s Child fan. So much so, the star saw the trio perform at Walmart back when she was just in the fifth grade.

The “Good as Hell” four-time Grammy winner sat down with SiriusXM’s The Morning Mash Up crew this week, where she discussed her mission to tell Beyoncé, Michelle Williams and Kelly Rowland about her attendance at the throwback retail gig. “It has been a goal of mine to tell every single member of Destiny’s Child that I saw them perform at Walmart in the fifth grade,” Lizzo revealed. “I told Michelle Williams years ago at Bonnaroo and I was like, ‘OK, one member down, two to go.'”

Lizzo went on to share that she told Bey the news at the 2023 Grammys, and then saw Rowland at dinner later that night. “Beyoncé was like [to Rowland], ‘Do you know she was at the show at the Walmart? I tell people we performed at Walmart all the time and they do not believe me,'” Lizzo recalled. “I was like, ‘Yeah, y’all performed at a Walmart on Dunvale and Westheimer in Houston, Texas.’ […] Kelly was like, [gasps] ‘You were there?'”

Bey, meanwhile, made history at the ceremony, becoming the artist with the most awards in Grammy history. This year, the superstar won four awards, including two in the dance/electronic category.