Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Mariah Carey Can’t Get Enough of ‘Lambs Serving Justice’ for ‘It’s a Wrap’ With TikTok Challenge

The Lambily has been busy revisiting the much-loved Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel deep cut.

Mariah-Carey-press-cr-Brendan-Barone-202

Mariah Carey

Let her take a breath and regain her composure. Mariah Carey is feeling the love after seeing the flood of reactions to her “It’s a Wrap” challenge from the Lambily.

The Elusive Chanteuse initially launched the TikTok challenge on Jan. 15 by lip-syncing her way through a sped-up version of the Memoirs of an Imperfect Angel fan favorite while flanked by a bevy of backup dancers in the snow, inspiring Lambs across the globe to join in on the fun.
“Battery about to die.. just watched hundreds of videos of IT’S A WRAP ON TIKTOK!!! I can’t even know what to say!!!” she tweeted Thursday in reaction to the outpouring, later adding, “”Lambs serving justice..it’s a WRAP!” while retweeting one fan’s recreation of her lip sync.

One fan page in particular tweeted that after the challenge, “It’s a Wrap” notched its “biggest update ever on Spotify yesterday, gaining a massive 243 THOUSAND streams.” While Mimi originally included the kiss-off on her 12th studio album in 2009, she later collaborated with Mary J. Blige on a duet version of the song, which appeared as a bonus track on the deluxe version of 2014’s Me. I Am Mariah…The Elusive Chanteuse.

The living legend’s revisiting of “It’s a Wrap” comes on the heels of yet another iconic Christmas season, which saw “All I Want for Christmas Is You” return to No. 1 on the Hot 100 for the fourth year in a row.

Next up, Carey is set to headline the 2023 edition of Lovers & Friends in Las Vegas along with Missy Elliott, Pitbull, Usher, Christina Aguilera and more.

Check out Mariah’s original “It’s a Wrap” challenge as well as some of her best reactions to the Lambs below.