Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

11 Kids and Counting: A Full List of Nick Cannon’s Children

Billboard is keeping track so you don't have to.

Nick-Cannon-2021-billboard-1548.jpg?w=94

Nick Cannon poses at the opening night of the new play "Thoughts of a Colored Man" on Broadway at The Golden Theatre on Oct. 13, 2021 in New York City.

Eleven years. Six baby mommas. Eleven kids and counting. Nick Cannon has fathered a lot of children over little more than a decade, so it can be hard to keep track of them all.

That’s why Billboard thought it was about time to keep a running list of all the little Cannons, from the time The Masked Singer host first became a father to twins with Mariah Carey in 2011, to the November 2022 announcement that model Alyssa Scott was pregnant with his eleventh baby. In the time between those two events, he also welcomed children with four other ladies: Brittany Bell, Abby De La Rosa, Bre Tiesi and LaNisha Cole.

Cannon’s headline-making fertility is so unorthodox it’s become a bit of a joke for his friends. Shortly after the Drumline star welcomed four children in the span of about six months starting in December 2020, Kevin Hart posted a massive billboard in Los Angeles revealing Cannon’s actual phone number.

“For any advice on fatherhood ? Call my best friend Nick Cannon,” the billboard read.

Then, in June of 2022, Ryan Reynolds released an advertisement for his Aviation American gin company starring Cannon, who gave viewers a sarcastic tutorial on how to make a cocktail called The Vasectomy. “Lord knows I need one,” he quipped in the commercial, released about a month before his eighth baby arrived.

Even so, Cannon has remained a good sport through it all. He’s maintained that he’s present in each of his children’s lives, and has good relationships with all of their mothers. “It’s not about what society deems is right,” he told Men’s Health in 2022. “It’s like, what makes it right for you? What brings your happiness? What allows you to have joy and how you define family? We all define family in so many different ways.”

“People even often ask, ‘Are you gonna have more? You gonna stop?’” he continued. “I’m like, those are questions that I don’t really even sit around and think about. I’m just walking in my purpose and trying to be the best father and best provider I could possibly be.”

This list will continue to be updated with all of Cannon’s future baby announcements — because, let’s be honest, there’s probably going to be more. But for now, keep reading for a comprehensive list of his children below:

Moroccan and Monroe Cannon

Mother: Mariah Carey
Born: April 30, 2011

Cannon first became a father during his marriage to Mariah Carey, which lasted from 2008 to 2016. Though the couple is long broken up, they keep a unified front while raising their twins, Moroccan and Monroe.

“It’s funny when they say ‘co-parenting’ — that phrase is a little redundant,” Cannon told People in 2018. “You can’t co-parent, you have to parent, and that’s what we do well because when it comes to our children, we’re selfless individuals — they’re first.”

Golden Sagon Cannon

Mother: Brittany Bell
Born: Feb. 21, 2017

“Weeping may endure for a night, but Joy cometh in the morning!” Cannon wrote in a now-deleted Instagram post following the birth of his first child with Brittany Bell. “No matter how hard the world may hit you, God always reminds us of our purpose! Welcome to Earth Son!”

Powerful Queen Cannon

Born: Dec. 23, 2020

Golden became a big brother when Cannon and Bell welcomed their second child together, a daughter named Powerful Queen.

“This little girl is so brave and strong!” Cannon wrote about his then (almost) 2-year-old in September 2022. “Finally getting her cast cut off after truly living up to her name as a Powerful Queen Super Hero! A Scary journey for Daddy to say the least but Pow kept me from being an emotional wimp! She is my hero!!”

Zion Mixolydian & Zillion Heir Cannon

Mother: Abby De La Rosa
Born: June 14, 2021

“My Son-Shines, Zion and Zillion Cannon, I adore you,” De La Rosa wrote in June 2022 on Instagram in celebration of her twin sons’ first birthday. “You two have given me purpose. It’s us forever.”

Zen Cannon

Mother: Alyssa Scott
Born: June 23, 2021

Just five months after he was born, Zen Cannon — Nick’s seventh child and first with Scott — died from brain cancer in December of 2021. “The soreness I felt in my arm from holding you is slowly fading away,” Scott wrote in a heartbreaking Instagram tribute to Zen after his death. “It’s a painful reminder that you are no longer here … It has been an honor and privilege being your mommy. I will love you for eternity.”

Legendary Love Cannon

Mother: Bre Tiesi
Born: July 2022

“Its still so surreal to me that we MADE this angel,” Tiesi said on Instagram of her son Legendary Love, Cannon’s eighth child overall. “To look at his precious face and see pieces of us both is the most indescribable feeling.”

Onyx Ice Cole Cannon

Mother: LaNisha Cole
Born: Sept. 14, 2022

“God has given me and @MissLanishaCole the privilege of hosting an Angel here on earth,” Cannon wrote on Instagram after his first child with LaNisha Cole arrived. “I vow to protect, provide, guide and love this child to the best of my abilities.”

Rise Messiah Cannon

Born: September 2022

“48 hours of excruciating pain and life risking danger to welcome 10 pounds of Love and joy named RISE MESSIAH CANNON,” Cannon wrote on Instagram after the birth of his third baby with Bell, and 10th child overall.

Baby No. 11

Mother: Alyssa Scott
Born: Not yet

Scott revealed in October that she was pregnant with her third child, and confirmed Nov. 3, 2022, that the baby on the way is her second with Cannon. Posting a series of maternity photos featuring The Masked Singer host, the model wrote on Instagram, “This is a MIRACLE & a BLESSING.”