Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Little Mix’s Perrie Edwards Engaged to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

"Last night the love of my life got down on one knee and I said… YES!" Edwards wrote.

alex-oxlade-chamberlain-perrie-edwards-2

Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Perrie Edwards attend the 2019 BRIT Awards 2019 at the O2 Arena on Feb. 20, 2019 in London, England.

Perrie Edwards and Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain are engaged to be married.

The Little Mix singer and the professional soccer player announced the news on Saturday (June 18). Edwards shared a series of photos of the romantic beach proposal — and a first look at her engagement ring — on Instagram.

“Last night the love of my life got down on one knee and I said… YES!” she wrote, tagging her fiancé on the post.

Little Mix bandmates Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock were among the many friends to leave congratulatory messages on the announcement. Thirlwall left a comment of happy emojis, while Pinnock said, “Best news! So happy for you both.”

The now-trio’s latest release was Between Us, a stacked greatest-hits project, which dropped in November. In December, they said they had plans to take a little break after their spring tour, but that they’d be back: “Little Mix are here to stay.”

Pharrell Brings Clipse, Justin Timberlake to the Stage at Something in the Water Festival
06/18/2022

Edwards and Oxlade-Chamberlain are parents to a baby named Axel, who was born on Aug. 21, 2021.

See their engagement photos on Instagram.