Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Kelly Clarkson Delivers Soulful Rendition of Ronnie Milsap’s ‘Smoky Mountain Rain’

Kelly Clarkson performed Ronnie Milsap's 1980 hit, "Smoky Mountain Rain," for her "Kellyoke" segment on Wednesday (June 1).

kelly-clarkson-2018-CMT-Music-Awards-bil

Kelly Clarkson attends the 2018 CMT Music Awards at Bridgestone Arena on June 6, 2018 in Nashville, Tenn.

Kelly Clarkson thumbed her way from LA back to Knoxville for the latest “Kellyoke” installment on her talk show Wednesday (June 1), delivering a heartfelt cover of Ronnie Milsap’s 1980 hit, “Smoky Mountain Rain.”

“I’ll keep on searching / I can’t go on hurting this way / She’s somewhere in the Smoky Mountain rain,” she sings, adding some soul with her powerful vocals to the country classic. The song was written by Kye Fleming and Dennis Morgan. In 2010, the song became Tennessee’s eighth official state song.

Kim Kardashian Says Pete Davidson's Humor Is 'Like, Fourth on My List' of Favorite Things About Him
06/01/2022

“Smoky Mountain Rain” also saw success on the Billboard charts upon its release. The song peaked at No. 24 on the Billboard Hot 100 songs chart dated February 28, 1981. The track is also one of Milsap’s 35 No. 1 hits on the Hot Country Songs chart, topping the tally dated December 6, 1980.

Last week, Clarkson shared the news that she’ll be releasing her long-requested Kellyoke EP on June 9. Arriving via Atlantic Records, the six-song project features her take on Billie Eilish’s “Happier Than Ever” as its lead single and will also include covers of hits by Linda Ronstadt (“Blue Bayou”), The Weeknd (“Call Out My Name”), Whitney Houston (“Queen of the Night”) and more.

Watch Kelly Clarkson’s cover of Milsap’s “Smoky Mountain Rain” below.