Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

What’s Your Favorite Disney Hot 100 Hit? Vote!

Wish upon a star and vote for your favorite hit.

aladdin-disney-1992-billboard-1548.jpg

Aladdin

The Madrigals may not want to discuss it, but the rest of the world still can’t get enough of “We Don’t Talk About Bruno.” Following its release, the Encanto hit steadily gained momentum as it made its way up the chart, eventually spending five consecutive weeks at No. 1 on the Billboard Hot 100 throughout February and early March before being dethroned by Glass Animals‘ “Heat Waves.”

Since then, the song has rocketed to the very top of the Greatest of All Time Disney songs ranking, surpassing the likes of The Lion King‘s “Can You Feel the Love Tonight,” Aladdin‘s “A Whole New World” and more.

Lil Nas X, BTS, Olivia Rodrigo & More: Which 2022 Grammys Performance Are You Most Excited For…
04/11/2022

Now that “Bruno” is officially in the No. 1 spot on the list, Billboard wants to know which Disney hit on the Hot 100 is your all-time favorite!

Do you prefer a classic such as Aladdin‘s “A Whole New World,” “Can You Feel the Love Tonight” from The Lion King or “Colors of the Wind” from Pocahontas? Or a more modern hit like “Let It Go” from Frozen or “How Far I’ll Go” from Moana (end credits versions by Demi Lovato and Alessia Cara, respectively, included)?

There are also more Encanto tracks to choose from on the list, including Jessica Darrow‘s “Surface Pressure,” Diana Guerrero and Stephanie Beatriz‘s “What Else Can I Do?” and Sebastian Yatra‘s Oscar-nominated “Dos Oruguitas.”

Plus, the Encanto soundtrack isn’t even the most recent addition to choose from, now that boy band bop “Nobody Like U” from Turning Red — penned by none other than Billie Eilish and Finneas — has bounded onto the list at No. 27.

No matter which Disney hit you love the most, wish upon a star and cast your vote in Billboard‘s poll below!

What's your favorite Disney Hot 100 hit?

• "We Don't Talk About Bruno," Carolina Gaitán, Mauro Castillo, Adassa, Rhenzy Feliz, Diane Guerrero, Stephanie Beatriz & 'Encanto' Cast
  • "Can You Feel the Love Tonight," Elton John
  • "A Whole New World," Peabo Bryson & Regina Belle
  • "Let It Go," Idina Menzel
  • "Colors of the Wind," Vanessa Williams
  • "Beauty and the Beast," Celine Dion & Peabo Bryson
  • "Surface Pressure," Jessica Darrow
  • "Circle of Life," Elton John
  • "Go the Distance," Michael Bolton
  • "You'll Be in My Heart," Phil Collins
  • "Someday," All-4-One
  • "The Family Madrigal," Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz & 'Encanto' Cast
  • "Let It Go," Demi Lovato
  • "What Else Can I Do?," Diane Guerrero & Stephanie Beatriz
  • "How Far I'll Go," Auli’i Cravalho
  • "Do You Want to Build a Snowman?," Kristen Bell, Agatha Lee Monn & Katie Lopez
  • “Dos Oruguitas,” Sebastian Yatra
  • “Little Wonders,” Rob Thomas
  • “For the First Time in Forever,” Kristen Bell & Idina Menzel
  • “How Far I’ll Go,” Alessia Cara
  • “Waiting on a Miracle,” Stephanie Beatriz
  • “Into the Unknown,” Idina Menzel & AURORA
  • “Try Everything,” Shakira
  • “You’re Welcome,” Dwayne Johnson
  • “Immortals,” Fall Out Boy
  • "All of You,” Stephanie Beatriz, Olga Merediz, John Leguizamo, Adassa, Maluma & 'Encanto' Cast
  • “Nobody Like U,” 4*TOWN
  • “Love Is an Open Door,” Kristen Bell & Santino Fontana
  • “Show Yourself,” Idina Menzel & Evan Rachel Wood
  • “We Know the Way,” Opetaia Foa’i & Lin-Manuel Miranda