Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Should You Change Your Name After Marriage?

Mani

Should You Change Your Name After Marriage?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Should You Change Your Name After Marriage?

• Yes
    • No
    • No Idea

Should you keep your last name after getting married or change it? The question is more complicated than you think  especially when considering all the possibilities keeping your maiden name, taking your spouse's last name, using your maiden name as a middle name, taking two last names, hyphenating the two names to create a joint surname and others.

Please Share your thoughts

3n4v2fl.gif

I don't think it really matters now a days.  Most girls I know who have recently got married have kept the maiden name.  My wife has also, she is an actress however so it makes sense she keeps it.  I know a couple who have shared their second names.  One was Hamill and the other was Gatt.  Now they are called Hatt.  Which wouldn't be so bad but the girls first name is Camel.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...