Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

NotWhat.CD | NWCD | Music | 2020 Review

Liz

0jiaDzL.png

NotWhat.CD | NWCD | Music | 2020 Review

Tracker Name  NotWhat.CD
Tracker URL https://notwhat.cd/
Tracker Genre  Music
Tracker Type Ratio Based
Tracker Signup Invite Only
Bonus System Not Available
Seed Difficulty  Hard
Tracker IRC irc.notwhat.cd #notwhat, #help, #disabled

Tracker Description

NotWhat.CD (NWCD) is a private torrent tracker for Music arised when former What.CD (WCD) got busted. NWCD reached 2.9K users with about approximately 56K torrents makes it active tracker with good speeds & pre-times.

As normal music trackers, users gets 5GB upload credit at first with upload privileges to upload your own stuffs to get good standings there.

Maintaining ratio is hard as :
- No Bonus points system on NWCD.
- You should upload there in order to get good standings there!
- from time to time , staff picks are set to be freeleech (you can snatch them at once).

Required Ratio Details:

If you stop seeding for one week, your required ratio will become the maximum required ratio (0% seeded) for your amount downloaded bracket. Once you have resumed seeding for a 72 hour period, your required ratio will decrease according to the above calculations.

If your download total is less than 5 GB, you won't be eligible for ratio watch, and you will not need a required ratio. In this circumstance, your required ratio will be zero regardless of your seeding percentage.

If your download total is less than 20 GB and you are seeding a number of torrents equal to 100% of your snatches, your required ratio will be zero.

As your download total increases, your minimum (100% seeded) and maximum (0% seeded) required ratios taper together. After you have downloaded 100 GB, those values become equal to each other. This means that users with download totals greater than or equal to 100 GB have a minimum required ratio (100% seeded) of 0.60 from that point forward.

Home

9YVoKT9.jpg

Torrents

7hQTkef.png

Collages

TBVvETM.png

Requests

2Zo8utg.png

Upload

lWIwNrY.png

Forums

1ABgVwi.png

Top 10 Torrents

Qf1VxvC.png

Labels

GNjLa9E.png

Rules

jWa5Ps6.png

Wiki

gzEZ02w.png

User Classes

FSNA662.png

Donate

5dQ7cuR.png

Staff

K2sc5Bz.png

My Rating

Pretimes 7 / 10
Community 7 / 10
Content 8 / 10
Speed 7 / 10
Tracker Rating 7 / 10
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jaguar said:

@Liz Does this site have anything to do with what.cd or is it another site, and what is the next review?

No @Jaguar, it is just another music site like What.CD. About next review i will look into Tracker Index page and look for what is missing will keep making the missing ones.

• 1 month later...

Is there any way to be a member here? I passed the old IRC exam on what.cd many years ago and have wanted to die ever since...I've acquired many more CDs over the years and would be happy to rip + upload FLAC stuff like back in the day. If anyone can offer an invite my email is above, happy to answer any questions as well. 

• Confused 1

On 8/18/2020 at 3:13 AM, Menin said:

Is there any way to be a member here? I passed the old IRC exam on what.cd many years ago and have wanted to die ever since...I've acquired many more CDs over the years and would be happy to rip + upload FLAC stuff like back in the day. If anyone can offer an invite my email is above, happy to answer any questions as well. 

Hi This is not the section to make request, may be you should try to put your request in appropriate section which might help you to acquire an invite from generous Invite Scene members.