Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

RacingFor.Me | RFM | Motorsport | 2020 Review

Liz

WvWCNiT.png

RacingFor.Me | RFM | Motorsport | 2020 Review

Tracker Name Racing For Me
Tracker URL https://www.racingfor.me/login
Tracker Signup Invite Only
Tracker Type Ratio Based
Seed Difficulty Easy
Tracker IRC None

Tracker Description

- Racing For Me is a private tracker specializing in only motor sports content.

- There are a lot of sub categories you can browse through including american open wheelers, formula 1, motoGP, motorbikes, rally, sports cars, touring cars and misc (docs, tv shows, dvd covers etc.)

- As of right now signup is set to invite only and this can be obtained through a user class promotion or donation.

- I find the seeding difficulty to be easy. Of course it is best to snatch the newest torrents, though a seedbox is not necessary it should be used if you have a slow home connection as RFM does not offer a seed bonus system to save a bad ratio. Generally speaking MOST uploads here are of a small size so don't stress too much.

- RFM offers a shoutbox (under main menu) and forums. The forums are pretty quiet while the shoutbox seems a bit more active. As far as I know RFM does not have an IRC channel/s.

- If you are feeling generous you can donate to the tracker for a donor star, custom title and invites. Donations range from $5-$100 with the currency set in euros. You can self exchange the rates in your countries currency. For now the only payment method offered is via PayPal and credit card.

Home

umrOnjF.png

Category

iGmM809.png

Browse

tYOpp7I.png

NZB

V2NORVa.png

Upload

CbqBKAD.png

Forums

pkuj64g.png