Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Sam Smith: I'm not as brave as Madonna!

87886.jpg

Sam Smith would have "cried and crawled off stage" if he'd done a Madonna.

The US superstar made fans wince in empathy when she took a nasty tumble at the 2015 Brit Awards last month, when a dancer accidentally pulled her backwards down some stairs during her performance.

The Queen of Pop quickly got over the fall, dusting herself off and carrying on singing Living For Love. However, fellow performer Sam says he wouldn't have been so graceful.

"I used to fall up the escalator on the tube all the time. I'd do what every guy does and look back as if there's something wrong with the ground. I like to think if I'd been like Madonna and fallen at the Brits I'd have powered through, but chances are I'd have cried and crawled off stage," he laughed to British magazine Stylist.

The Brits proved to be a big night for Sam too, with the singer picking up British breakthrough act and the global success gong.

He celebrated the wins with pal Ed Sheeran, who scooped best male and best album, with photos of the pair looking bleary eyed making the papers.

"[i got over my Brits hangover] by eating cheese!" he smiled. "The Brits was amazing but I feel like I've celebrated enough now. Since the Grammys I've had a couple of weeks flapping about not actually writing any music, it's time to get back into work mode."

Sam recently rerecorded his track Lay Me Down with John Legend to raise money for charity Comic Relief.

His busy schedule has unfortunately left the 22-year-old feeling under the weather though, and earlier this week he had to pull out of his Milan gigs after being struck down with laryngitis.

"Milan I'm back in June and I will sing the hardest I've ever sung. That's a promise x (sic)," he told his 2.2million Twitter followers.