Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Kelly Clarkson: My husband's amazing

87871.jpg

Kelly Clarkson thinks her husband Brandon Blackstock is a 'great father'.

The 32-year-old singer and her spouse welcomed daughter River Rose last year. And Kelly has opened up about her relationship in a new interview, saying she is continually stunned by just how competent a parent Brandon is.

'My husband is such a great father,' Kelly told Glamour.com. 'He's not an audience guy-he is onstage doing the work with me. He changes diapers, he stays up, and if I've had a late night, he'll wake up with her in the morning. We're definite partners.'

Kelly released her latest album Piece by Piece in February. While the record includes some incredibly emotive tracks, it also gives Kelly the opportunity to showcase a different side to herself.

Speaking about the track I Had a Dream, Kelly said: 'I'm not super conservative, and I have no problem with people being risque or owning your sexuality or even putting it out there. I have a problem when it's all you are because you're not being fair to yourself; you have more depth than this.

'Women have been pioneering for years for equal rights, and we have more to offer, so I guess it frustrates me when people only bring one part of their personality to the table. It's like, you're making the rest of us look bad! You're not giving yourself enough credit.'

Kelly believes that people won't remember how great an artist's voice is if all they focus on is the risque stuff. She thinks it could be seen as a generation selling themselves short.

'I just expected more from us. I was very hormonal when I was writing-I was pregnant,' she added.

Kelly is also stepmother to Brandon's teenage daughter and young son from a previous relationship.

But it was carrying her own child that influenced her style of writing ' and not always in the best way.

'Ugh! I didn't feel inspired,' she said. 'And everything I did write-Tightrope, Piece by Piece, and I Had a Dream-is all super intense. I didn't want a whole dark album!'