Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

dediseedbox

urherenow

I've been using Dediseedbox for several months now. I don't get the best of storage space (400GB, I think) but it's only $15USD a month and I can get killer speeds, depending on seeder/leecher connections.

It's an entirely web interface to your box (utorrent) and you ftp to bring stuff home. The box itself has gone as high as several MB/s on several torrents simultaneously (and in both directions, but again, it depends on the speed of who is connecting).

My home connection isn't the greatest but I've gone close to 4MB/s downloading from the box myself via ftp. Usually it's around 1.3MB/s but again my connection isn't that great.

Overall, I like the service. My ratios remain high, and no prying eyes are connecting directly to my PC. I haven't really noticed any down time either. Once it was acting weird, but I logged into my account and sent the box a reset command. Simple. Problem solved.

• Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...

I signed up for a seedbox with them in 2013, was happy with the service and upgraded to a vps. That worked fine for over a year, but in just the last week or so it has completely gone to crap. My vps is down constantly, when it's up it is so sluggish I can barely get it to do anything.

In my support ticket they said they had traced the problem to one of the users in my node. I asked them if they were going to do anything about it. They offered to transfer my container to another node, everything would be the same, they said, except for the ip address.

I said fine, go ahead. Two days ago. Nothing has happened, and all I've gotten from them in the intervening time is that they made multiple attempts to make the transfer, and they all failed. And that's it.

My vps was up for a little while today, now it is down again, and nobody is responding to my ticket, not even to say, "We're working on it." Not even a tweet, the network status page says everything is fine.

So my experience with Dedi has taken a steep nosedive, and I am looking for a new host. Any suggestions?

• 2 months later...