Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Invite Scene Updates #3

Inviter

• Sysop

Invite Scene Updates #3

Dear Members,

We will be making further changes to Invite Scene in the coming weeks. We will also be introducing something new that all of you will like, I can't say much as we don't want to give it away but all i can say is that it will be useful to many. 
With this announcement, we will also mention any changes to sections, introductions to new sections, changes to reputations, and introduction of new modifications.

New Sections Introduced:

Website Construction - This area is for discussions that involve aspects of site creation. Including but not limited to PHP, CSS, XHTML, JavaScript and even graphic design.

Changes to Current Sections:

Currently no sections are being altered.

New Reputation Levels:

We now have a slew of new reputation levels (slightly modified). These were added mostly for fun, and we may use these new levels to promote contests, awards, rewards, and perhaps even use it when reviewing accounts. We encourage everyone to make use of the HsQHa5X.png system as permissions permit. The current levels are as follows (and subject to change):

0 Neutral
10 Fair
20 Good
30 Upstanding
40 Reputable
50 Distinguished
75 Excellent
100 Outstanding
200 Accomplished
300 Extraordinary
400 Exemplary
500 Illustrious
1000 Prominent
2500 Legendary
5000 Mythical

New Modifications:

Pokes

What is a poke? How do I poke someone?
People poke their friends or friends of friends for a lot of reasons (ex: just saying hello, getting their attention). When you poke someone, they'll receive a notification.

To poke someone:
Go to the member's profile
You will see a Poke button and just press it.

What happens when I poke someone?
When you poke someone, they'll get a notification and will then be able to poke you back.

Can I get a poke back after I remove it?
Once you remove a poke from your pokes page you can't get it back, but you're able to poke your friend again. Keep in mind you can't be poked by the same person unless you poke them back or remove their poke first.

The Future: We're already planning on what we should introduce and some new changes for Invite Scene (we like to plan ahead!)
Here's to the future.
  • Upvote 4

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

all this is for nothing we can lose our accounts at any moment. IS where is my old account with manny posts, giweways and repp points? it's all a big hoax. Do not think what that  guys say you. this site is unsecured

all this is for nothing we can lose our accounts at any moment. IS where is my old account with manny posts, giweways and repp points? it's all a big hoax. Do not think what that  guys say you. this site is unsecured

I guess only https will convince you, right?

If its unsecure why you are here ? 

Invite Scene Updates #3.1

Greetings to all iS members!
We have one important update here!
From now on Invite Scene have forced
But don't forget to use and change them time to time! ;)
We are always try to do our best for our members on security side and we really care about constructive ideas, critique and suggestions!

We hope you enjoy :smile:
Stay with us and be secure!

• Upvote 2

• 2 months later...