Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

HDBits.org Giveaway, Chat Room, User Class, Award System, Referral Contest, Competitions and more

Inviter

• Sysop

Dear users,

We are going to be 4 months old in 3 days. It's time to check out, How are we doing lately!

We have few new addition for all of you, so you have a great experience while you are with us.

I will try to describe them as much as possible in short.

ChatRoom:

This is not shoutbox, its completely different and very user friendly. It's like an instant messenger, and if you open it in a new tab in your browser you can stay connected with us 24x7. Our staff crew use to be online there most of time, so you can get a quick help and a friendly chat.

User Class:

We have 3 new user class 

sword.pngIntro Moderator: It's a staff position and his/her responsibility will be take care of our Intro section and guide our new users. We are looking for 2 dedicated person for this position interested members, Please do apply in Staff Applications section.

mom.gifM.O.T.M.: Our most valuable person will gain this position for one month to show our respect.

skull2.pngRetired Staff: Our Retired staffers will be placed in this position.

Referral Contest:
Please do check it here.

Award System: 
Please do check it here.

On going Giveaway Competitions: 
Every quality giveaway maker will receive Free VIP user class, access to our VIP forum, as well extra Reputation points once he/she completed the giveaway.

Feedback Award Contest:
Requirements:
# Only feedback received from Giveaway will be counted.
# Trade or Selling or Buying feedback is not applicable.
# Abuse the feedback system is not allowed at all.
# If we found anyone try to cheat or make fake giveaway to gain feedback will receive a Instant BAN.
Rewards:
60 Feedback : User will get One month star.pngV.I.P. Title and full access to all over the forum.
100 Feedback : User will get Two month star.pngV.I.P. Title and full access to all over the forum.
and so on.

Few modifications in Rules and Terms of Service

Notice: We also looking for good users as Moderators and News posters. If you are interested to join us, just post an application in Staff Applications section.

Also Congratulate our new Trial Moderator:  sword.pngphoenix and sword.pngforgae

In order to celebrate all these, i decided to make  a giveaway of HDBits.org Buffered Account in the VIP section. I won't announce the winner soon, so you guys have enough time to convince me to choose you.

Future Project: 

We have SSL and a quality VPS in our mind, lets see how far we can go.

If you want to Donate to future projects you are obviously welcome to do so. Simply donate any sum you wish and note it is for "Future Project".

We wish you great journey with us, Let's roll.

• Upvote 4

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

Very nice job what are the Staff doing with IS...i'm trully glad to be a part of such great community

Thanks for everything guys

For who don't know how to leave a feedback follow this link

http://www.invitescene.com/index.php?/topic/369-tuto-how-to-leave-a-feedback/

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...