Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

TTG News || Cause TTG New Member

Deliveryman

i just love the google translation  :LOL:

Need HELP!? I can install:

1. Server/VPS     (Debian,CentOS,Ubuntu,Fedora, FreeBSD) Optimization and shit... + Modules
  2. Webserver      Windows/Linux (Apache/Lighttpd/Nginx/Mysql/PhpMyAdmin/SSL) Optimization and shit... + Modules
  3. Seedbox          Windows/Linux (uTorrent,rTorrent,libTorrent,ruTorrent) + Modules

I missed the chance to join this amazing tracker once again.

I hope someone looses interest in their account and does a GiveAway :P

invite system closed? they didn't have any announcement on that....

uIwOqkZ.jpg

Someone said to me that they are closed.

hmm  posted 2013-10-17 21:31:26 (1 weeks ago) - whole station user Pfeiffer of two limited invitation, sent within the 158 hours, otherwise it will be automatically recovered.

thats the main headline wen they opened a week ago

1 week=168 hours , they gave 158 hours , means invite is given for 6 days and few hours after which they all will be retrieved, then it may have  ended 3 or more days before on 23rd or 24th starting from 17th. well its the math... may be they will keep open if they want more members, u may still get in. I still see GAs.. gud luk..

uIwOqkZ.jpg