Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Rita Ora: I'm scared for US debut

84228.jpg

Rita Ora is bringing her home country to the US with her new album.

The blonde singer is gearing up to release her second record, which is still currently untitled, following her 2012 debut Ora. She previously decided to pull her first album from being launched in the States and now feels confident that her latest music will take the country by storm.

"So my new record's coming out this year; it's my first US debut. I'm not gonna lie, I'm also a bit nervous," she told teenvogue.com in a behind-the-scenes video of her cover shoot for the publication. "I've worked with some people that I never dreamed I'd work with, [DJ and electronic musician] Major Lazer is on there, Prince is on there; it's almost like I'm bringing London to America."

Rita also spoke about her acting debut in the big-screen adaptation of E.L. James' erotic novel Fifty Shades of Grey. In it she plays Mia, the sister of main man Christian Grey (Jamie Dornan).

The star has often spoken about her nerves while shooting the feature, but feels she has learnt a lot from the experience.

"It's my first role so... fingers crossed!" she gawped, pulling a face. "It's exciting because it's a life that I never thought I'd understand. It's like going back to school: you've got to learn lines, you've got to get in the mood... The more you are you in music, the better, but the more you aren't you, I think, in acting, the better. So it was a wake-up call for me but it was extremely exciting and I can't wait for it to come out."

In her interview with the magazine, Rita addressed her breakup with DJ Calvin Harris, which happened earlier this year on what seemed like a bitter note. Advising others going through a tough split, the songstress reassured them they "will love someone else again".

'Without complaining, without being moany, because this is what I have wanted to do all my life, I think it's that people may forget I'm just a 23-year-old girl who wants to be in love,' she sighed. 'And even though I live and breathe my job, I still want someone to want me. That's how every girl feels."

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post 

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'