Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Clarkson's girl gets guitar

84165.jpg

Kelly Clarkson believes her daughter is 'destined' to be a music legend.

The pop star welcomed her first child, River Rose, with husband Brandon Blackstock in June.

And she was gushing Tuesday over Twitter about a new gift bestowed upon their baby girl by Blake Shelton and Miranda Lambert, which she's certain will help River develop some musical prowess.

'Aunt @mirandalambert & Uncle @blakeshelton 4 the win! She is destined 2 b a Country/Rock legend with this! Thnx guys!' she tweeted, including a photo of a personalised guitar with River's name on the neck of the instrument.

Kelly also took a moment to swoon over her hubby holding their daughter.

'Okay this is adorable @BBlackstock :) Had to share! River loves her daddy & morning time!' she wrote.

Kelly introduced River to the world on Twitter shortly after her birth, calling her 'the greatest thing on the planet'.

The 32-year-old star married husband Brandon last October.

Kelly is also stepmother to Brandon's two children from his previous marriage to Melissa Ashworth White.

She has spoken in the past about how being a stepmum only heightened her desire to have children of her own.

"I honestly never ever used to want to want kids because I'm kind of selfish with my career, but going to soccer games with Seth and doing homework with Savannah -- I just really love it y'all,' she previously told radio host Sean Valentine on his show Valentine In The Morning.

'It's so cool. It sounds so cheesy but it's such a bigger point to life. I really lucked out with the whole kid situation. They're amazing.'

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'