Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Carl Barat: New album written on guitar from Pete Doherty

Carl-Barat.jpg

Speaking to XFM, Carl Barat explained that his new record was written on a guitar that Pete Doherty bought for him.

Speaking to Danielle Perry about his new solo project, Carl Barat & The Jackals Barrat revealed that he is using a guitar that Pete Doherty bought for him.

"I've got a new guitar that I've only been using with The Jackals, Pete bought me it when we did the first reunion in 2010.we did a press conference at The Boogaloo in North London but there's a shop called Wild Guitars up there and we said we'd buy each other a guitar."

"He bought me that, and then he chose one that wasn't more expensive. He bought an old Spanish guitar that looked pretty but was a bit knackered. I think he regretted that choice down the line."

On the rumours about Jack White producing the new record, Barat said "no one's asked him yet, but for the record it could be mind-blowing or a catastrophe."

The album is expected to be released early next year.

See Carl Barat & The Jackals' tour dates below.

Tour dates:

Stockton On Tees Ku Bar - Nov 14

Glasgow King Tuts - Nov 15

Stoke Sugarmill - Nov 17

Coventry Kasbah - Nov 18

Manchester Sound Control - Nov 19

London 100 Club - Nov 21

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'