Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

FIFA 15 Demo Unlocks on Xbox Live, PSN and Origin

Crypto

However, PS4 users complain of technical teething issues.

Update: At the time of going to press, the FIFA 15 demo has gone live on PS3 , PS4, Xbox 360, and on the PC Origin platform across Europe. For now, the only platform it's not confirmed for in the US is PS4, though EA said the demo should arrive shortly.

However, the matter is further complicated by complaints from PS4 owners who say they are experiencing technical issues with the game. EA has acknowledged this and says it's looking into the issue.

Our team is aware of an issue affecting some players on the PS4#FIFA15Demo and is investigating now. Thanks for your patience.

— EA SPORTS FIFA (@EASPORTSFIFA) September 10, 2014

Original story: Electronic Arts has released the FIFA 15 demo on Xbox One across Europe and the US, but only on Xbox One for now.

A demo for the widely popular football sim will arrive on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, PC and Xbox 360 at a later date, EA said on Twitter. It is unclear why the releases are staggered.

The FIFA 15 release date falls on September 23 in North America, September 26 in the UK, and September 25 around the rest of Europe.

Add Rep and Leave a feedback
                   Reputation is the green button in the down right corner on my post  
  • Upvote 1

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'

Thanks for update :D

I love the fifa games, but sometimes they say there is a difference but the demos dont really show them good. but i have a play anyways and its safe to say i will be getting it for the xbox, well DL it anyways :D

But thanks mate

• Upvote 1