Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

[General] baconBits (bB) l General l September 2014 Exclusive Review

Crypto

Tracker Name : baconbits

Tracker Genre : General

Tracker Type : Ratio Based

Bonus System : Yes

Tracker Birthday : 26th of December 2009

Maintaining Ratio : Easy

Tracker Signup Link : Closed/Invite Only

Tracker URL : http://www.baconbits.org/

Tracker IRC : irc.baconbits.org 

#lounge & #baconbits

IRC Bonus : N/A

Tracker Description :

baconBits is the unofficial Reddit private tracker. On December 25th 2009, a discussion led to the idea that Reddit should have it's own tracker which led to it's creation the next day. The original announcement of it's creation was posted on /r/geek and can still be found here. Interviews are available to those who have had a Reddit account for a minimum of 6 months with at least 350 comment karma, if you don't meet these requirements then a user can signup with an invite. baconBits is a relatively small tracker with only 6000 members however it's forums and IRC are active and it's community will feel very familiar if you visit Reddit often.

The tracker has a good selection of content with alot of variety. It indexes films, tv shows, anime, music, ebooks, audiobooks, e-learning videos, games, comics, magazines, software and more. The tracker also offers the user the opportunity to submit a request should they not be able to find what they're looking for. Users are offered the incentive of a bounty which rewards a certain amount of upload when filling a request which means requests are filles rather quickly. The pretimes however aren't great. For example, "Hell on Wheels S04E06" was only uploaded 6hrs ago at the time of writing this review compared to 19hrs ago on IPT.

Originally the tracker was not ratio-based but that has since changed and users are now allocated a level based on how much they have downloaded as seen below:

0GB - 5GB None

5GB - 10GB 0.15

10GB - 20GB 0.20

20GB - 30GB 0.30

30GB - 40GB 0.40

40GB - 50GB 0.50

50GB+ 0.60

Keeping a ratio on baconBits is easy providing you only download freeleech torrents at first. Users can also increase their ratio by uploading content and filling requests. Uploading is a very easy way to increase your ration as you'll usually find that a few people start leeching within a few minutes of it being submitted. Bonus points are awarded for seeding torrents and you can also earn bonus points by competing in contests given on the forum. These bonus points then allow you to buy upload, invites, 'freeleechize' torrents for 24 hours.

Tracker Features:

Freeleech - All torrents over 20GB are set to freelech automatically. Users may turn torrents into freeleech for 24hrs for 20,000 bouns points.

Bonus system - On bp you receive bonus points for seeding a torrent even if no one downloads from you. Bonus points may then be spent in the exchange for upload credit and more. See the bonus system section for everything you can buy.

Requests - Users are given an incentive to fill requests in the form of a bounty supplied in upload credit.

Advanced search - There is a choice between a basic search and an advanced search. Options include bitrate, format, file list, author, ISBN, year, scene etc.

Knowledge base - There is a well written knowledge base that not only provides a lot of information about the tracker, torrents, IRC and transcoding.

Tools - The baconBits community have created various tools to make uploading easier. For example, "Pythonbits" and "Csharpbits" grab screenshots from a selected video file, gather information from IMDB and then formats everything so it's ready to post.

Tracker Screen Shots :

Home :

EBqO0yW.jpg

Stat:

CdOm6R8.jpg

Torrent categories:

b4kv3z9.jpg

Browse Torrents :

rTjuH7v.jpg

Freeleech

All torrents over 20GB in size are set to freeleech automatically.

Users can also choose to spend 20,000 bonus points to set a specific torrent as freeleech for 24hrs. As of writing there are currently 621 torrents set to freeleech. Freeleech torrents can be searched for via the advanced menu by changing the option to yes. Each freeleech torrent is marked with [Freeleech!] next to the link. Freeleech torrents do not earn bonus points.

Forums:

kVw4d3I.jpg

Rules:

Uc45e4g.jpg

Bonus system:

GlvaovY.jpg

User Class Promotion:

dqdtWyk.jpg

Invite system:

BxNz1c2.jpg

IRC detials:

Hfp1Ifq.jpg

Donations:

Donation is not accepted on this tracker

My Ratings:

7/10 Content

6/10 Speed

9/10 Community

7/10 Overall experience

Add Rep and Leave a feedback

• Upvote 1

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'

• Sysop

Thank you so much for your effort and quality work.

No doubt, a perfect piece of work, Keep up the good work mate.

20+ Reputation points is about to be credited.

• Upvote 1

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

Thank you so much for your effort and quality work.

No doubt, a perfect piece of work, Keep up the good work mate.

20+ Reputation points is about to be credited.

thanks inviter

do you understand            if you having fun?                  it's a rising sun                           it's a man killing                              what's that feelin'

normal user cannot upload torrents at there?

not sure bro sorry 

• Sysop

normal user cannot upload torrents at there?

Yeh normal user can upload torrent there.

Also i removed all flame post, as we don't like anyone fight around here.

• Upvote 1

Useful Links: :pig: Read our Community Guidelines | :wolf: Give Invite Scene some Suggestions 

:bug: Report any Bugs you come across | :unicorn: Donate so we can have more giveaway

For fast sales and after sales service add me on Instant Messengers

Google+ Hangouts: invitervegas@gmail.com
Windows Live Messenger: invitervegas@hotmail.com
Yahoo! Messenger: invitervegas@yahoo.com
Discord: Inviter#5109

If you need help or have questions that are related to Invite Scene, you can leave me a message. I am more than happy to help.
Any spam/pointless messages will be ignored. Violations against the rules may result in an infraction or ban.
Read the appropriate section stickies/rules before asking me a question because the answer may be there.

Disclaimer: No actual ponies were hurt in the development of this website. If you suffer from an erection lasting more than 6 hours - woo hoo! This site may cause women to become barren and heighten the sensitivity of nipples in men. If you see elephants, please call animal control. Not to be used while skydiving. Invite Scene has been associated with steady weight gain. Children who are prone to stupidity should avoid using Invite Scene. We are not responsible if your anus becomes red or irritated.

Yeh normal user can upload torrent there.

Also i removed all flame post, as we don't like anyone fight around here.

you are 7th person who said i fought :@. no i wasnt. this is the way i always talk with anyone, i think you know me :P............... and thanks for info and also want to know IRC port :) 

you are 7th person who said i fought :@. no i wasnt. this is the way i always talk with anyone, i think you know me :P............... and thanks for info and also want to know IRC port :)

Irc details:

Server irc.baconbits.org
Port 6667
SSL port 6697
  • Upvote 1