Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

'Fifty Shades of Grey' Star Jamie Dornan Finds Next Movie

50_shades_of_grey_jamie_dornan.jpg

Geo-political thriller "The Siege of Jadotville" will see the Irish actor play a U.N. commander caught in the Congo during the 1961 coup.

LONDON – Just days after the Fifty Shades of Grey trailer became the most watched trailer of all time, its S&M-loving lead Christian Grey, otherwise known as Irish actor Jamie Dornan, is already adding another notch on his cinematic bedpost.

On Tuesday, it was announced that Dornan will star in Parallel Films’ upcoming geo-political action thriller The Siege of Jadotville by writer Kevin Brodbin and first-time directorRichie Smith.

The story is set around the siege of 150 U.N. Irish troops in 1961 in the Congo, now known as the Democratic Republic of Congo, after pro-Western warlord Moise Tshombe took control of the Katanga region, killing the democratically elected Congolese prime minister Patrice Lamumba. Belfast-born Dornan will play Commandant Pat Quinlan, the Irishman who led the U.N. battalion against a force of 3,000 local troops fighting alongside French and Belgian mercenaries.

“I can’t wait to get stuck into Jadotville,†said Dornan in a statement. “It’s an unbelievable story and Commandant Pat Quinlan is going to be a treat of a character to tackle. I’m a big fan of both Richie Smyth and [producer] Alan Moloney and I’m very much looking forward to working with them both.â€

Smyth, known for his commercial and music work, including videos for U2, The Verve and Bon Jovi, recently picked up several best director awards across the globe for an advert highlighting the issue of child abuse in Ireland.

“I’m really excited to be working with Jamie on The Siege of Jadotville,†Smyth added in the statement. “I thought his performance in The Fall was sublime. He is perfectly cast in the lead role as Commandant Quinlan and has been instrumental in bringing this epic story to life."

The film, which has been developed with the Irish Film Board and will be an official Irish/South African co-production, is set to shoot spring 2015 in Ireland and South Africa after Dornan finishes promotingFifty Shades of Grey.

If you like my GAs or even news

Give Me REP And FEEDBACK :)