Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Samsung's Milk Music radio service provides unlimited skips for $4 monthly

samsung-milk-music-700x325.jpg

amsung’s Milk Music radio service has been a Samsung exclusive for the company’s loyal customer base, similar to iTunes Radio’s exclusivity to iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch customers. And, up until now, Samsung’s offered its internet radio service for free to its customers.

Milk Music provides 6 skips on each radio station, and, after exhausting the skips on one channel, you can instantly switch to another and see a new set of 6 skips on the new radio station. Samsung claims that its radio service provides “expert curation,†but it does so most of the time. Sometimes, I find myself simply turning off the radio because every song seems to be those that I don’t know (and don’t like).

Samsung-Milk-Music-update-brings-4-premi

Well, it’s been a rumor for a while now that Samsung would emerge with a premium service that would be ad-free, but Samsung finally decided to release the premium subscription service this week. If you own a Samsung device and have yet to update Milk Music, head over to the Google Play Store and look for the new Milk Music update under your list of apps. Once you update, you’ll be able to grab the new $4 monthly subscription.

If you like my GAs or even news

Give Me REP And FEEDBACK :)