Inviter

Selling YouTube, Twitter, Facebook Likes [Instant, Reliable and Cheapest] 50% Discount for IS Only!

12 posts in this topic

Facebook

UFVOVjF.png

Twitter

YXRmp7P.png

YouTube

NiFLJbX.png

TOS:

• No refunds will be given after processing has begun
  • Loss of likes will not be replaced
  • if you chargeback I will simply make all the bots unfollow you, I will also challenge the dispute on paypal, and file a scam report onsite.
  • Average delivery time is 24 hours (except for YouTube, which will take longer), however due to unforeseen circumstances (updates, new security etc) could take up to 72.
  • Even though the likelihood is very small, I hold no responsibility if your account/video/photo etc is removed due to these services, as this is likely against the networks own T.O.S, meaning they are free to do as they please and I can not stop them. No refund will be given for any loss from these services.

One Question!                     Is legal?

Yeh, these are the biggest way of marketing and yes it's 110% legal ;) 

Facebook

UFVOVjF.png

Twitter

YXRmp7P.png

YouTube

NiFLJbX.png

TOS:

•  
  •  
  •  
  • if you chargeback I will simply make all the bots unfollow you, I will also challenge the dispute on paypal, and file a scam report onsite.
  •  
  • Average delivery time is 24 hours (except for YouTube, which will take longer), however due to unforeseen circumstances (updates, new security etc) could take up to 72.
  •  
  • Even though the likelihood is very small, I hold no responsibility if your account/video/photo etc is removed due to these services, as this is likely against the networks own T.O.S, meaning they are free to do as they please and I can not stop them. No refund will be given for any loss from these services.

Facebook

UFVOVjF.png

Twitter

YXRmp7P.png

YouTube

NiFLJbX.png

TOS:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Facebook

UFVOVjF.png

Twitter

YXRmp7P.png

YouTube

NiFLJbX.png

TOS:

•  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Facebook

UFVOVjF.png

Twitter

YXRmp7P.png

YouTube

NiFLJbX.png

TOS:

Facebook

UFVOVjF.png

Twitter

YXRmp7P.png

YouTube

NiFLJbX.png

TOS:

What do you think? Remember the human.