Days
Hours
Hrs
Minutes
Mins
Seconds
secs

Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

The buried Mac setting that can save your inkjet's color ink

AsAp

The grayscale print option is hidden in Preview. I'll show you where to find it for Canon printers.

It feels like my Canon Pixma inkjet is perpetually low on ink -- color ink, in particular. One of the three color ink tanks seems to be always low or out of ink.

I often print a document in color when I don't need to because the grayscale option is buried in Preview's print window. If it were on the main Preview screen of the OS X Preview app, I'd check the box for most of my print jobs because my printer has an extra black ink cartridge that keeps me in business for monochrome jobs.

If you want a reminder of where the grayscale check box is hiding in the Preview app, this post is for you (and me).Because it hides out of sight, however, and I don't print that frequently, I never can remember where it is.

screen-shot-2014-07-08-at-2-37-01-pm.jpg

To print a document in black-and-white from the Preview app in OS X, you need to find the Grayscale Printing option. For reasons that escape me, it's not among the many options and settings listed in the default Preview view for my Canon inkjet. Instead, I must click on the Preview option and select Quality & Media from the pull-down menu. Then on the Quality & Media page, I need to check the box for Grayscale Printing.

screen-shot-2014-07-08-at-2-37-14-pm.jpg

This is the option for Canon printers. If you know where to find the grayscale printing option for other printer models, please share in the comments below.

http://www.cnet.com/how-to/the-buried-mac-setting-that-can-save-your-inkjets-color-ink/