Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

FreakLeech.net (FLN) | 0-Day / General

Black

FreakLeech (FLN) | www.freakleech.net

freaklogo.png

Forget your password: http://freakleech.net/recover.php

Genre: General | 0-day
Site Language: English 
Tracker Statistic (24.06.2014 at 13:10)
statistic.png

Simple desing, better bonus points system even when you are seeding a torrent, open new topic on forum..., you wil get a few bonus points per torrent and per hour, then you can use that bonus points for upload.

bonus.png

Quality torrents with no crapy ones, FreeLeech days!

Official FB page  (We also offer support via FB group)
Official Twitter page

Topic created by staff members of FreakLeech.net. We wish that this is the only official thread in this forum.

• Upvote 1

The links above redirectsto the following link-

http://fln.si/

In turn, when using the url the following message is given (cookies are fine here) -

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

?

"...we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper."
~ Albert E.

Are you maybe using a proxy ? 

Try it now, if u want write a personal message with your IP and i get you more specific answer.

why the hell do you need his IP..

Are you maybe using a proxy ? 

Try it now, if u want write a personal message with your IP and i get you more specific answer.

No. I was not using a proxy. Was not a member, so no need for one (I occasionally use one if I have been inactive and want to make sure for myself a tracker is open). However, when I tried the link this time, it actually redirected to the following link -

http://freakleech.net/ which redirected to the following -

"The page isn't redirecting properly

Firefox has detected that the server is redirecting the request for this address in a way that will never complete."

THEN I decided to try a proxy and viola! I was redirected to the sign up / log in page and joined.

BTW, while I am sure that your intentions are to help, even if I had just met God, I wouldn't voluntarily give him / her my IP either. I also have to advise anyone, especially people new to P2P to NEVER give your IP to anyone...

Nice looking tracker.

Statistics - 

Torrents: 28,028  

Seeding Peers: 1,956  

Leeching Peers: 3,069  

Active Conn.: 182,182  

Total Downloaded: 36.948 TB  

Total Uploaded: 43.509 TB

5,195 visible files in the general / 0 day catz...

Cheers mate!

"...we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper."
~ Albert E.

?

I think we found a bug. Now there should be no more problems

• 1 month later...

Copy/Paste news from our tracker

Hi FLN members,

We need to inform all our old users and all users who will register till 30.08.2014 and will be awarded with 10 GB upload.

With this we want to increase downloads on our site