Invite Scene - #1 to Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites

#1 TorrentInvites Community. Buy, Sell, Trade or Find Free Torrent Invites for Every Private Torrent Trackers. HDB, BTN, AOM, DB9, PTP, RED, MTV, EXIGO, FL, IPT, TVBZ, AB, BIB, TIK, EMP, FSC, GGN, KG, MTTP, TL, TTG, 32P, AHD, CHD, CG, OPS, TT, WIHD, BHD, U2 etc.

LOOKING FOR HIGH QUALITY SEEDBOX? EVOSEEDBOX.COM PROVIDES YOU BLAZING FAST & HIGH END SEEDBOXES | STARTING AT $5.00/MONTH!

Watch Troye Sivan Cover Billie Eilish’s ‘What Was I Made For’ at BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge

He also delivered a performance of his single, "Rush."

Troye-Sivan-What-Was-I-Made-For-Billie-E

Troye Sivan is the latest star to drop by the BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge, and while he brought the “Rush” with his recent hit single, the 28-year-old star also heightened emotions with a cover of Billie Eilish’s introspective song from the Barbie soundtrack, “What Was I Made For.”

Backed by a keyboardist and guitar, Sivan mused the thought-provoking lyrics, “I used to float, now I just fall down / I used to know but I’m not sure now / What I was made for / What was I made for?”
The singer is currently gearing up to release his third studio album, Something to Give Each Other. The collection described as a “celebration of sex, dance, sweat, community, queerness, love and friendship” will drop on Oct. 13 via Capitol Records.

The album, which follows 2018’s Bloom and Sivan’s 2020 EP In a Dream, features previously released singles “Rush” and “Got Me Started.” Sivan wrote the album with Oscar Görres (Taylor Swift, Sam Smith), Ian Kirkpatrick (Dua Lipa, Britney Spears), Leland (Selena Gomez, Ava Max) and Styalz Fuego (Khalid, Imagine Dragons). “It’s not lost on me that some of you guys have been following along since i was the kid w the stye in my eye in that first video,” he captioned a series of videos posted to Instagram in June. “Btw — I didn’t mean to take 5 years to make this album.”

Watch Sivan’s cover of Eilish’s “What Was I Made For” below.